Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
REST EVERYONE AGAINST NASHVILLE

E
V
E
R
Y
O
N
E

DARCY KUEMPER TO START

HERE COME'S THE KUEMPER TRAIN TOOT tooooooooooot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Darcy Kuemper

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Darcy. Darcy no :(

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

That was uh

nice

:coal:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

So what's the situation with Ottawa, how do they get in?

Also, being tied with Nashville when all of our good players are out...Nashville is resting too right?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Ottawa better beat the Flyers.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

When did your Avatar happen

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Soggy Bagel and I both have awesome angry Minnesota avatars

:respek:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

GOAL! GOAL! GOAL!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

We win!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

With this game, the Wild have hit 100 points. Good show everyone, thank you Darcy!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

8 out of 10 what

8 OUT OF 10 WHAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

soggybagel posted:

I meant a title. Also I like how the Dallas thing is supposed to get to me or something. I don't give a poo poo about the stars.

...:(

• Locked thread