Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Can Chiasson do at least 1 thing to prove to me he isn't worse than Daigle. I mean gently caress. This is what we got for Jason PPG thru his Career Spezza. :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

The new Ricci

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Shoulda played Talbot :smith:

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

I hate Zach Smith so much...

edit: Can someone please post one of those Fancy stats Blue/Red circle charts of Zach Smith :>

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Chris Cuthbert telling me about the MTV movie awards makes me want to die. gently caress you Bell

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

just let us win to gently caress over the Penguins/Bruins/Wings please... You'll beat us like every playoff series :(

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Hammonsek than the Stone Cold to CMAC... I'm in love :swoon:

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

I love you Turret

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Godinster posted:

me too. I'm way overdue

Same, I need a Pageau... as soon as he's signed this off-season... by the Sens.. if some other team signs him, then I don't know what I'm going to do :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

and this is why I love Pageau

• Locked thread