Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Anybody who thinks the new season of Trailer Park Boys isn't as good as the other ones is a loving dicksnot who gently caress right off.

*flips you the double bird*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
It's as good as the other seasons in that they're all poo poo.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Gayer Fart Noise

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
you retard if your title is to long it is supposed to extend into the post, you arent supposed to repost the whole title. And gently caress your canadian tv show

semon demon
Jul 31, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Yxa9IeJEc

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

JakeP posted:

you retard if your title is to long it is supposed to extend into the post, you arent supposed to repost the whole title. And gently caress your canadian tv show

Knock Knock

Who's there?

A loving idiot with a stupid looking avatar that cares about how other people post on the internet.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
i liked the goat

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Knock Knock

Who's there?

A loving idiot with a stupid looking avatar that cares about how other people post on the internet.

You are a canadian with a hockey avatar. Nuff said

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
it was ok but lahey seemed really off his game for some reason

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

the goat was bad, the motel was bad, there were a couple of funny parts. julians tattoo looks like poo poo

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
yeah thats a pretty bad tattoo. it looks like a cover up but he didn't have anything to cover up?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
swearnet movie is pretty ok for what is effectively an advertisement for a website.

new season's alright.

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

lehey smurf was both grotesque and awful (in the classical sense)

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
It was actually not very good OP.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
You're not very good

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

It didn't have as many drug jokes and had a little bit of a story to it this time around.

Sorry about that.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Phil Niekro posted:

lehey smurf was both grotesque and awful (in the classical sense)

yeah he went from being a funny slapstick falling down and what not to a sad half dead person

The jokes seemed way more scripted, on the nose, and the mispronouncing words gag was done by more than just ricky and on a consistent basis.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Just want to point out that the new season features a real baby, unlike oscar nominated film 'American Sniper.'

Eat dick Hollywood

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
This is what I think of Trailer Park Boys

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Knock Knock

Who's there?

lol

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:
I like how Dancer had a loving camp fire going pretty much 24/7 for some reason

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
wait is trailer park boys supposed to be funny?

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

d....d...........d...d.......dad?

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Ramsus posted:

The jokes seemed way more scripted, on the nose, and the mispronouncing words gag was done by more than just ricky and on a consistent basis.

yeah this is pretty much spot on. Was the camera crew acknowledged at any point?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Piss Jug Catapault

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

trailer park boys sucks its too canadian

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
Didn't watch the new season how does it compare to the old ones? I thought the first new netflix season was pretty good especially compared to the shittiness of season 7 but it still wasn't as good as the greatest season (3). Now that you know my opinion on TPB, how will the newest season compare?

Sorry for serious posting I just want more TV.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Trailer_Park_Boys_episodes#Season_8.5_.282014-2015.29.5B6.5D

What's with this season 8.5 bullshit, is that good?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I liked it, but I also liked season 7. Model trains are cool.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

I liked it, but I also liked season 7. Model trains are cool.

Sebastian Bach is coming to play nearby. This was the first thing I thought of.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
People loving sound upset that a bunch of Canadians did a better job reviving a tv show than "best tv show ever" arrested "green screen" development

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

West SAAB Story posted:

Sebastian Bach is coming to play nearby. This was the first thing I thought of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JUHCvHsCMI

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Lahey was loving gold for the first series tho, s1-7.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

SHARTING BEAR posted:

yeah this is pretty much spot on. Was the camera crew acknowledged at any point?

Yeah directly in the first episode Ricky tells them to dick off and Julian or bubbles explain that they ended up getting "tricked" into signing up with the documentary crew again

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Lim jahey

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I think it is pretty good and fun to watch, better than the original last season

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
Private dancer

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I tried watching this show on Netflix and got halfway through the first episode before losing interest. That's twice now.

Does it get better or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

People loving sound upset that a bunch of Canadians did a better job reviving a tv show than "best tv show ever" arrested "green screen" development

But Arrested Development is fantastic! All the reviewers say so without needing to cite anything from the show itself. It's just the greatest television show ever.

Moridin920 posted:

I tried watching this show on Netflix and got halfway through the first episode before losing interest. That's twice now.

Does it get better or what?

Nothing really changes, so probably not. The stakes rise somewhat, but it's really just about a group of habitual petty criminals attempting to salvage something from their dead-end lives and find some sort of meaning. If you don't like flat, naturalistic dialogue, poverty, and characters with awful judgment skills, you will not enjoy TPB.

• Locked thread