Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Any time you see some idiot ordering a Mexican beer feel free to assume he's doing it for them image rather than the taste because Mexican beer invariably tastes awful. It tastes so bad that even most Mexicans don't drink it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Most white ales taste like incense or perfume to me but other people loving love them.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

ArbitraryC posted:

ipas are actually one of the easier beers to brew and the hoppyness covers up a lot of mistakes, if you like that hoppy citrusy bite then you'll like most ipas.

As far as people saying x light beer is the worst, you probably couldn't tell it apart in a blind test. It's mostly marketing, 2 brands own like over 90% of the light beer brands and it's mostly the same style of beer in different cans, buy what's cheaper where you live.

I will bet you 100 American dollars I can tell the difference between bud, miller and coors light on any given day.

• Locked thread