Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

when IPAs are good, they're very good

but when they're done wrong... hoo boy are they bad

ipas are actually one of the easier beers to brew and the hoppyness covers up a lot of mistakes, if you like that hoppy citrusy bite then you'll like most ipas.

As far as people saying x light beer is the worst, you probably couldn't tell it apart in a blind test. It's mostly marketing, 2 brands own like over 90% of the light beer brands and it's mostly the same style of beer in different cans, buy what's cheaper where you live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

natetimm posted:

I will bet you 100 American dollars I can tell the difference between bud, miller and coors light on any given day.

I'm sure the recipes are at least slightly different so I'm not saying it's impossible but some eggheads did blind tests on people claiming this and the vast majority of people could not tell one light lager from another without the help of a label, even if they insisted that one brand was good and another was piss. Only major brands like miller, coors, bud, etc were used tho.

• Locked thread