Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
I once drank a 12 pack of non-alcoholic beer before I realized it was non-alcoholic. The box didn't blatantly say it and I figured it was some new cheap beer and wanted to it. At first I thought after a while I was a big loving alcoholic and why wasnt it working but then on the big yellow box in tiny white letters I saw the "0.5 ABV" and felt like a loving idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

open container posted:

everyone saying steel reserve has never had this

private stock is the pro choice in this range

Awesome name and pic combo. I've become a beer snob but also I'm not 22 anymore. I used to pride myself in drinking hurricane/st.ides/OE/steel reserve black label because I could get hosed up for cheap. The last time I got drunk off malt liquor I sharted at work and was throwing up all day.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Real G's drank the black label.

Side question, is it me or did putting a 40 in the freezer for like 10 minutes make it taste incredibly better ?

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
ur just mad because your gay boyfriend brought you mikes hard lemonade

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
Why is it high gravity lager for white people and malt liquor for poors/minorities ? I assumed they were the same thing, just different marketing.

• Locked thread