Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
Every Spanish beer ever made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

Eraser posted:

Pretty much any sour. I don't understand why people order that poo poo. Tastes like drinking mildly fizzy lemon juice concentrate :barf:.

Your opinion is incorrect.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

NihilismNow posted:

Worst was actually quite a fancy beer.

Estrella inedit. A blended beer that is supposed to pair well with food.

It is tasteless crap. Worse than the cheapest rice based beer you've ever had. It literally tastes like nothing.

I stated it before but Spanish beer is the worst of the worst. The only reason I order it is because it is dirt cheap and to get tapas. Mahou and Cruzcampo taste like lovely versions of the shittiest American beer you can think of. Funny part is the Spaniards will say "oh this is the best beer in the world" when pointing to a bottle of Estrella Galicia (living in Galicia at the moment) and I just have to give them blank stares or ask if they have ever had real beer.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
Wait, I just remembered I attempted to drink an Icehouse once.

• Locked thread