Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Izumi Konata posted:

look, i understand you are on a warpath for the dreaded visual art of the orient, but i am correctly using my gimmick as a nonsequitur. maybe you find it to be useful to cherrypick examples that deviate from the whole as a vulnerable point to atack conspicuously, but in derailing instead of gassing this thread,or closing it for five days, you are insulting the op.

i have never seen you on the forums, yet you rose like the antichrist out of nowhere. needless to say i still have the capacity to reason, and wish to voice my disapproval of your repeated atempts to discredit and mock me. i think you have gone too far in your zeal, and need to shape up or ship out (with all due respect)

holy poo poo is this thread terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

What kind of keyboard do you use?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Sir John Feelgood posted:

What kind of keyboard do you use?

$2,000 mechanical keyboard, duh

http://www.ikey.com/product/dt-5k-is/

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
I'm one of the best Tekken players in my area. Does that count for anything?

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Ghost Head posted:

I'm one of the best Tekken players in my area. Does that count for anything?
Yes.

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot
69 unread replies

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot
the sex number xd

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

curious lump posted:

the sex number xd

i dont ge t ?????????????

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
are u fat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I don't think it's right to mock the noble pursuit of professional video game playing. Just because you don't understand something (or, more likely, are jealous of the skills which will be forever beyond you) doesn't mean it is not a legitimate pursuit, furthermore

• Locked thread