Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Aww that guy was just taking a nap [at 19 minutes? I forget]. What you have to sneak up on him for? :( I feel for you factory chief. Never trust Americans.
I hate sewer levels so bad. Yeah just throw the main character into literal rivers of poo poo. It's not disgusting or unnecessary. Though I do like that they actually look wet when they jump out of the river of poo poo. There's some really nice thought put into the characters.
And gently caress stupid meaningless machines thrown together just because you need a puzzle. It's like that nonsense puzzle in Dead Space 3 where you need to get the Rosetta piece out and you have to flip around more levers. What is that machine for? Who knows? Just solve puzzle to exit level thank you good bye!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

You know, I just realized they're in a slaughterhouse. They could just find some random rear end hunk of meat--mayhaps from a hanging chunk of cow?--and throw it into Prometheus's stomach.

Wesker is crazy.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Holy lol, no wonder Moira doesn't use guns. She gets too badass for this universe to handle. It's interesting that Hulk pants are universal. I guess they really are one-size-fits-all!

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Fish Noise posted:

Godamnit, the original duck version didn't hook into my brain, but THIS did.

As for the subject of life regrets and bad decisions, I just remembered something that went unaddressed:

What's that? Speak up! There's no need to be shy, the LPs are converging!

LET THE EVOLUTION BEGIN!

...or not.

Who threw that?

Oh. Of course.

Oh my god yes Lottie! I love you for this.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

gently caress you both it's back in my head again.

FOR THE FBC!!

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

"Poor man... he died all alone" Considering what else is on the island, that's a pretty good way to go.

AWWW BARRY. Awww old man.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I--! No--! Barry! You're going to get tetanus from sliding down rusty ladders! Goddamn Moira's going to need so much therapy after this.

OH MY GOD. The Durga has such cute dainty legs :3: Holy poo poo Moira get out of the way. I suppose this explains all the bodies in the rafters. They were trying to get away from that weird fucker.

I really wish you had Moira carry the box the entire episode. That'd be hilarious.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Natalia's is wearing eyeshadow and mascara. Ok sure. And Lottie is a girl bear? I thought by the blue jacket they were a boy. Oops. I still love Lottie.

Oh my god that's so hosed up Dark Natalia. 'Bear on the edge.' The atmosphere is so nicely creepy. I'm a sucker for reversed rainfall. OH MY GOD those Lottie letters are awful. The voice acting for Lottie really makes it amazing.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

It's ok. Just have the guinea pig take over commentary. *squeak eek ee*

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

FWIW I was fooled by such a snazzy montage. Than again I'm not familiar with Resident Evil, especially not that garbage game no one likes.

I like Russian Not-Barry. He's got a good head on his shoulders. I hope he take over the island next.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Oh, how nice. As well as complaining about random candles burning in places where no one is, I can complain about the random dolls on fire. Where the hell did those dolls come from? Was this a doll factory as well as a mine? Did Wesker make those dolls? Oh video games.

I hate how Natalia just follows you around in this fight. She-Wesker wants to kill her, and there's plenty of chances to do just that. She should've hid somewhere, then at the end have She-Wesker find her hiding spot, and Moira shows up.

drat that is a pretty death scene. Though I am confused as to why only Barry went to the island first, then all the other helicopter backup arrived.

Night10194 posted:

"I'm so sorry I left yo-" "gently caress that you have a chopper and a sniper rifle, this is awesome, let's do this poo poo!"

Moira is the best character. Barry is the best character. Claire is the best character. Natalia is the Sluicemaster.

Confirming all of this to be good and true.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Aww that's OK. Better to have nothing than the equivalent of "happy wheels episode 24,367". This is a good end to a great lp. Thanks again for showing it off! My life is better now knowing that Barry is badass.

And oh my gosh natalia's lottie outfit!!! With the widdle paws and tiny bun tail! I think I have diabetes from how sweet sure looks :allears: its too bad lottie was turned into a bear. Imagine a cute lil giraffe telling you hosed up things.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Is it any wonder Natalia is so bad rear end? That's a downright anime main character origin story. Shes decided not to be afraid anymore. I just need a dlc of her and Barry continuing to be a duo of awesomeness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

poo poo man, that rocket launcher is beautiful despite the clipping.
Also those 'where are they now?' blurbs are just amazing :laffo: You're a drat fine LPer, CJacobs.

Mraagvpeine posted:

Thanks for the LP. The Revelations games are the definitely some of the best games in the series.

:agreed:

• Locked thread