Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
My twin and I would watch wrestlemania, and our dad would make us fight each other to amuse dinner guests.

Share stories of your sisters here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i dont have a sister but if i did i would say to her "what the gently caress i havent seen you for 25 years? kind of hosed up to try and be a part of my 'family' now"

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
My sister is a piece of poo poo, only positive thing I can say about her is she got married and changed her last name so no one knows we're related.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
My sister is marrying the ultimate hipster guy with gauges in his ears who works as a lyft driver while she goes to medical school

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

my sister is a wholock fan with a wholock tumblr, but also a pharmacist. i think these cancel each other out?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Nigmaetcetera posted:

My sister is marrying the ultimate hipster guy with gauges in his ears who works as a lyft driver while she goes to medical school

that dude lucked out

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
My sister fell for the Indian dudes calling from windows scam

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
My sister pops out babies like it's her job. Way to perpetuate the stereotypes about Hispanic women, you dumb bitch.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
my sister is smart, has a chemistry degree, and her new husband is a pretty good catch even though personally for me I have nothing in common with him.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
My sister is p cool, she just visited a few weeks ago to spend time with the niece. Sisters rule

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

i thought everyone ate their sister in the womb

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
My Hispanic sister has four kids with four dads.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
My older sister used to make my brother and I do her chores under threat of violence. She would also scare us by feigning her own death in variety of ways. She would make us watch surgery videos and Faces of Death when we were still in elementary school.

Nowadays she's a great mother and considered one of the best nurses at her hospital :roflolmao:

Frijolero fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Apr 10, 2015

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i made pillow forts with my invisible sister

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
I am about a typical 26 year old goon. I'm also highly socially awkward like most goons. I temporarily live with my parents as I recently lost my home (long story). Turns out I have a total crush on my sister and tend to get raging hardons when she's near, but she doesn't seem to care. One night my mom and dad go to their school reunion (they both met in school). I sat down watching T.V. while my sister is upstairs doing whatever. Out of no where, sister comes into the living room wearing barely anything.

I got so loving hard.

She sits next to me, my boner showing no signs of stopping. I can't help it and keep staring at her boobs, they're so loving huge. So I talk to her about her day and, just casual . When out of nowhere she rests her shoulder on me and strokes my hand.

I stare at her in the eyes and smile. She smiles back. I've been drinking a bit, so I try and make a move, knowing I can blame it on the vodka I've been drinking. Funnily enough she loving let's me.

I begin groping her boobs and I swear - I'm about to cum in my loving pants. She pulls away and says she can't. I ask her if it's because we're brother and sister. She says no, because she needs something first. "Anything," I say grabbing both of her hands.

She stares deeply into my eyes and in the most seductive way.

"I need about tree fiddy."

Now it was about this time I realized this beautiful sister of mine was a 8 story tall crustacean from the Paleozoic era. That goddamned Loch-Ness monster had tricked me again!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i already came before i finished the post you rear end in a top hat

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Xaris posted:

I am about a typical 26 year old goon. I'm also highly socially awkward like most goons. I temporarily live with my parents as I recently lost my home (long story). Turns out I have a total crush on my sister and tend to get raging hardons when she's near, but she doesn't seem to care. One night my mom and dad go to their school reunion (they both met in school). I sat down watching T.V. while my sister is upstairs doing whatever. Out of no where, sister comes into the living room wearing barely anything.

I got so loving hard.

She sits next to me, my boner showing no signs of stopping. I can't help it and keep staring at her boobs, they're so loving huge. So I talk to her about her day and, just casual . When out of nowhere she rests her shoulder on me and strokes my hand.

I stare at her in the eyes and smile. She smiles back. I've been drinking a bit, so I try and make a move, knowing I can blame it on the vodka I've been drinking. Funnily enough she loving let's me.

I begin groping her boobs and I swear - I'm about to cum in my loving pants. She pulls away and says she can't. I ask her if it's because we're brother and sister. She says no, because she needs something first. "Anything," I say grabbing both of her hands.

Now it was about this time I realized this beautiful sister of mine was a 8 story tall crustacean from the Paleozoic era. That goddamned Loch-Ness monster had tricked me again!

:captainpop:

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
I'm unemployed and I don't have a sister. Thanks for reminding me.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Yaos posted:

I'm unemployed and I don't have a sister. Thanks for reminding me.

I'll give you a job and be your sister! Cheer up.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Xaris posted:

I got so loving hard.

cool

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011
Was hoping this was a sistah thread way to disapoint OP.

NO SASSY BLACK LADIES HERE CARRY ON

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

In this episode of Sister Sister, it's Father's Day, but oh no, some wacky shenanigans happen!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO79uXYXk_I

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011
Yo busted hooptie is NOT a woman okkkay

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

My sister owes me $60. You're a week late, sis.

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
I have 3 older sisters who all have 3+ kids each so thanks for making me look like the responsible one :shrug:

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
My sister is 14 and loving hell is she annoying

I have never met anyone in my life who can talk so much, non-stop, without actually having anything to say.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
my sister is cool as hell and way smart but my favorite thing about her is her weird hitler thing, she's ironically loved hitler for as long as i can remember and way before it was a cool thing to do. she was pretty young when it started and i think it kinda freaked out my parents but eventually everyone got used to it but its cool that she's a grown adult now and still doodles swastikas on her lecture notes and she has to explain to guys why she has a cat named adolf and a dog named eva.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

October Revolution posted:

I have 3 older sisters who all have 3+ kids each so thanks for making me look like the responsible one :shrug:
Your sisters really like to have unprotected sex.

Ddraig posted:

My sister is 14 and loving hell is she annoying

I have never met anyone in my life who can talk so much, non-stop, without actually having anything to say.

Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, anybody on Fox News, the entire Republican party.

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Bump if you love your sister :love:

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Yaos posted:

Your sisters really like to have unprotected sex.

i could have told you that

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
my sister is deec, idk, i don't really have strong feelings about her either way

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

youre wife posted:

Bump if you love your sister :love:

You two need abortions

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
I have two younger sisters who were really annoying when we were younger but now we're really great friends and it's pretty awesome. One is a special ed teacher with a 3 year old son and the other is a pastry chef in San Francisco (and gay). My brother in law can be a bit of a dork but for the most part we tend to just ignore him when he starts getting annoying or acting dumb. It's pretty awesome to know that no matter what may go wrong in my life, no matter how bad things get or how far off the rails I go, I'll always have someone to turn to if I need help (as do they). I feel kind of bad for people who don't have that in their life because their parents just couldn't be bothered to rawdog it one more time for their sake.

Frijolero posted:

My older sister used to make my brother and I do her chores under threat of violence. She would also scare us by feigning her own death in variety of ways. She would make us watch surgery videos and Faces of Death when we were still in elementary school.

Nowadays she's a great mother and considered one of the best nurses at her hospital :roflolmao:

Your sister sounds pretty cool.

the future is WOW fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Apr 10, 2015

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
My sister is a basic bitch

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
I have a half sister who may or maynot even be my dad's because his ex wife is a whore. I only hung out with my alleged half sisa few times in my life but she' s pretty cool. I prob would have smoked weed with her, bonded over girl stuff and talked about cosmic poo poo while on lsd but I was robbed of that.I just had 2 brothers who were unfun dickholes.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im a robot *beep boop ones and zeros* so im not sure my factory made replicas count as sisters or brothers

Artificial Idiocy
Jul 11, 2008
My sister is pretty cool, she is a professional bass player in a touring blues band, and a supply teacher when not on tour. We bond over cooking shows and music, and sometimes have beer & board game nights.

I also have 2 half sisters from 2 different mothers whom I rarely see anymore but the older one used to let me drink with her at her place when I was a teenager which was also cool.

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch
My sister used to be my brother.

Best of both worlds! :)

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i liked sister sister

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope