Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/my-teen-romantic-comedy-snafu

It's back for another season! I know there's still people here watching this show. :ninja:

Since some people maybe missed the first season, this is a show about a fairly smart high school kid who probably had a pretty similar school life to many of us on these forums. Nerdy, confusing social queues, always coming up short, etc. He turned out really dour, and hates everything and everyone (or so he tells himself because that's the only way to guard yourself against the pain of not fitting in, right??!), and these are his misadventures in a school club about trying to make people happy.

there are several characters in this image but here are the three you should care about :

8man hikigaya

yui yuiga ya-hello

yukino you know actually-

also this guy shows up a lot but dont be alarmed he's totally cool and doesn't absolutely want to be hikigaya's boyfriend

Emalde fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Apr 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Davincie posted:

put a big picture of saika in the op

crap i forgot.

fixed

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

This anime is good but the comedy in the title is often a lie.

It's just dark enough. I think if the show took it any further I wouldn't be able to enjoy it.

Emalde
May 3, 2007

nielsm posted:

I don't really like how oddly glowy they made the color designs compared to the first season.

Studio change, from what I understand.

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Is CR still on a delay for this show?

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Coaaab posted:

TBS has been burned too often on simulcasts ergo the delay.

What's the story behind this?

Also wow, did they recast little sister completely or what? I didn't notice it last episode but she sounds completely different (to what I remember, at least)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Hayato take it down a notch dude :sbahj:

• Locked thread