Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

put a big picture of saika in the op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Emalde posted:

crap i forgot.

fixed

thank you

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

it went to studio feel, who is bringing the feels

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the coffee shop scene was so incredibly awkward

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

tbh i don't think there's all that much to the former classmate besides being a dick

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the very fact that there is a season 2 indicates sales were at least okay. i also googled it and it got 10th place last year outselling the pedo fate spinoff and kiniro mosaic. its first blu ray also sold out on the first day, so yeah good sales

edit: looking at various sale graphs its always in the top 10, sometimes going as high as place 4

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

who's looking forward to the american remake

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i want to synergize the other student council to death

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

she was making fun of him on the entire double date lol, she's a dick. it wasn't just hikki that blondie wanted to confront at the end of the date, it was her too (and the friend, but who cares about her)

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i think orimoto's actions during the end of the episode validate the viewpoint that what she did was being a dick, since she realized it and decided to hold back

also hachiman is really close to realizing he's hosed up, but i wonder if he can take that final step

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

The_Frag_Man posted:

What breakthrough / final step are you guys expecting?

i want him to go against his instinct and do the opposite but well, that will never happen

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

huge episode. fantastic

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

afaik the vn translation is dead in the water, there are some videos of it on youtube though that i haven't seen. the fact that there's no real translation sucks, cause there's a saika route

i come bearing fan art, both good and bad
http://imgur.com/a/MA1dn bunch of fan comics

also a pic of hikki's mom, who apparently is a character in the manga

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

they should have taken saika to the theme park, what a fail

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Cake Attack posted:

hikki x saika OTP FTW

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

its already canon that sensej and hikki will marry, just play the vn. it was a very emotional wedding

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Angry Grimace posted:

They have to fit Volume 10 into the series, so they truncated the actual solution of the Christmas party. I'll spare you the details and tell you that the stuff they skipped wasn't that important. A lot of it was Hachiman getting a billion Komachi points with every girl, which was pretty obvious in the episode as shown.

sounds like they are possibly saving that for an ova?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

what the gently caress is commie doing

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

chumbler posted:

I need to get around to watching the latest episode but so help me god I will never forgive 8man if he breaks Yui's heart.

I know "Best girl never gets picked" is de rigueur for these things but come on, anime. Break that rule at least this once, for me.

she's literally the most popular girl in all of anime right now in japan at least

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Angry Grimace posted:

I have a hard time believing someone is beating Shortstack in dumb animegirl popularity contests right now.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

congratulations to yui

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

in the new episode, yui shows her skills

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

surprising everyone, silver haired girl becomes hikki's gf

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i heard that she had a bigger role in the books but was basically written out. they set up all this stuff with her family too, little brother knows komachi and her little sister has something to do with the christmas play so i guess those plot arcs got written out

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

well, besides poor spiky haired dude. i'm not sure he even has a name

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

man if women grow up to look like their mothers the choice seems easily made

yuigahamama ftw

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the series is ending either with the next book of the one after that afaik so they'll probably just throw out some ovas

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Coaaab posted:

His enthusiasm for penguins and hammerhead sharks cracked me up.

every self respecting man loves hammerhead sharks and penguins

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

yui ending confirmed

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

why are people so hung up on her hanging around in high school. there were alumni hanging around all the time at my high school, its not that weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

thank god i bought one before it sold out

• Locked thread