Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I woke up and my right eye was stuck closed. It doesn't help that im extra tired today because my eye is extra red. I don't think ive had this since like, the 4th grade.

How is your Friday, GBS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax
you should probably wash your hands a lot more

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Don't touch your anus and then your eye anymore I guess, you disgusting animal?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'd say quit rubbing feces in your eye but it's too late now so don't change anything op.

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

punch yourself and change it to a black eye

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
congrats on getting poop in your eye i guess

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
sorry about your hosed up eye OP.

you should put a warm compress on it and also stop touching your eyes

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
how did poop get into your eye, op

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
enjoy your herpes

arbybaconator
Dec 18, 2007

All hat and no cattle

Human Head Transplant only solution. Good luck OP

http://www.sciencealert.com/world-s-first-head-transplant-volunteer-could-experience-something-worse-than-death

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
:treemike:

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
put less poo in your eyes

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir
If you live in a real country, enjoy your day off. If you live in America, go pass it to your boss.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Put more poop in your eye so you build up an immunity :science:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
for real tho OP warm compress it will help a lot and then just dont touch your eye and you should be $$$

or you could go to the doctor and get eyedrops but its a pain because they are prescription (why are they prescription who is abusing pink-eye drops do they get you high as gently caress or something?)

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
tell everybody at work so they stay the gently caress out of your office

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Doodoo in the peepers.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
if you rub youre eye a bunch and then rub your healthy eye a bunch itll get hosed up too and then everyone will just think youre high which means you are cool and do drugs and dont care about what society thinks instead of you just have a gross eye infection -- nooner protip

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Last time I had pink eye I made it a point to rub my disgusting eye and then go touch the keyboard of this rear end in a top hat we all hated at work. I hope he got pink eye too I don't remember.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Ancient Mariner posted:

you should probably wash your hands a lot more

how me a frog posted:

Don't touch your anus and then your eye anymore I guess, you disgusting animal?

Kuato posted:

I'd say quit rubbing feces in your eye but it's too late now so don't change anything op.

Un chien andalou posted:

congrats on getting poop in your eye i guess

Zzulu posted:

how did poop get into your eye, op

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

put less poo in your eyes

Inevitable posted:

Put more poop in your eye so you build up an immunity :science:

how me a frog posted:

Doodoo in the peepers.

There's a certain commonality in these posts, I just can't quite seem to

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Wash your sheets you hobofart.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Dude is this for real.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

SHISHKABOB posted:

Dude is this for real.

It is. I hope it works if only for the fascinating case study in the resulting insanity.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

don't go from anal straight to eye loving without changing the condom, op

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
it's cuz i farted on your pillow

surprise

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

psyopmonkey posted:

Wash your sheets you hobofart.

glass houses

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
A friend of mine showed up at work one monday with both eyes thoroughly encrusted with pinkeye gunk. After making sure he touched absolutely nothing and before insisting that he return home, we managed to pry the story out of him.

He took some girl out on a date to a trendy Thai fusion restaurant, and they both enjoyed some spicy curry. The date apparently went well because a few hours later he found himself back at her apartment. While he was eating her out, she let loose a rank monster fart that blasted him right in the eyes as she writhed in pleasure. Always the gentleman he apparently finished the deed before stumbling through an unfamiliar room into the bathroom to wash his face. He must have been too late.

I hope your pinkeye story is just as interesting OP

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Rough Lobster posted:

A friend of mine showed up at work one monday with both eyes thoroughly encrusted with pinkeye gunk. After making sure he touched absolutely nothing and before insisting that he return home, we managed to pry the story out of him.

He took some girl out on a date to a trendy Thai fusion restaurant, and they both enjoyed some spicy curry. The date apparently went well because a few hours later he found himself back at her apartment. While he was eating her out, she let loose a rank monster fart that blasted him right in the eyes as she writhed in pleasure. Always the gentleman he apparently finished the deed before stumbling through an unfamiliar room into the bathroom to wash his face. He must have been too late.

That bitch is rude!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Rough Lobster posted:

:drat:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
hows the eye doing OP? Did you use a warm compress liek I said? It doesnt sound like much but it can work wonders!

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

op just jizz in your hand and gently massage it into your eye. That pink eye will be cleared up in 30 minutes guaranteed or your money back

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

you scratch the inside of your butt and touched your eye OP

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Did you get this thread in your eyes or something OP?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im dyin here OP what is the eye status??? You cant jsut create a thread like this and then leave us all hanging dogg!!!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

chlamydia of the eye is the #1 preventable cause of blindness, op

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
is the OP still alive? did OP die from pinkeye? :ohdear:

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Nooner posted:

is the OP still alive? did OP die from pinkeye? :ohdear:

nooner is my sig oworking

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
OP is pretty gross imo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Ghaz posted:

nooner is my sig oworking

ya but the OP apparently isnt!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
is pink eye gay?