Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
I like Rocky Lee's weed tattoo on his left shoulderblade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Christ, Bendo is getting close to sounding like Coleman at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj5ztRC_caw

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

1st AD posted:

Lol drat did these guys walk out while the other fight decision was being rendered?

They've got an hour until the main card and there are still 2 more full prelim fights

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

colonel_korn posted:

How did this man ever defeat the magnificent Neil Magny.

That was before he became N E I L M A G N Y the demon lord

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Jojo needs to learn some goddamn grappling

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

1st AD posted:

really, this card is the worst except for the strawweight fights. and those weren't good fights, just very funny

at least baczynski was polite and went out quickly

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

origami posted:

When was the last time Mirko even threw a LHK?

I think that's how he defended his IGF title at NYE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Mirko "Gone Fishin" Filipovic

• Locked thread