Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

actually I was thinking of something else. I'm the tard here op

:page3retardedsnype:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
sic semper tyrannis mofucker

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

if they made me president i would declare martial law, disband congress and the supreme court, nationalize six to twelve industries, cancel half the budget of the armed forces(doesnt matter which half), close most prisons, reduce the "life sentence" to thirteen years with reviews for five year extensions, abolish the death penalty, legalize gay marriage, legalize most drugs, increase federal income tax to 95% of gross income at the highest level, instate sweeping campaign finance reform including banning super PACs and having their advocates hanged for treason, and then put a gun in my rear end and pull the trigger with my butt cheeks on national television

I would suck a dick to completion on national television

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

The Monroe Doctrine wasn't really a doctrine at all, just a bellicose statement of hyperbole that the USA would not allow any European influence in North or South America.

But it worked for the most part, and it became the genesis of an imperialistic agenda that had the USA intervening in South and Central American affairs repeatedly,

That hasn't been the case since Bush Senior though.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
like If your the us President you gotta realize that every 100 years or so the south is gonna get uppity so you gotta suspend some habeus corprus and go down there to kick some rear end.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

redshirt posted:

- Disarming Libya
- Disabling Syria
- Ending Iraq War
- Ending Afghan War
- Killing more terrorists than anyone ever

plus the obama administration has been kicking out more of those loving illegals than any other

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

Harald posted:

like If your the us President you gotta realize that every 100 years or so the south is gonna get uppity so you gotta suspend some habeus corprus and go down there to kick some rear end.

Obama is a lot like Lincoln in that he's a compromise between an actual decent human being and the bloodthirsty murder god that half the country wants

but yeah, he hosed up by not burning the south to loving ashes as soon as they started getting uppity

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

SopWATh posted:

50 years of US embargo, foreign policy, etc hasn't done a loving thing to end communism in Cuba. We might as well enjoy their above average cigars, old cars, hot girls, and cuban music since all the other poo poo hasn't done poo poo.

This doesn't change the fact that the president is not actually liberal at all or that republicans are retarded labeling him a gay muslim friend of the family and getting constant butt-hurt about a tiny little gently caress-off island nation that we could vaporize with like 2 destroyers and a missile cruiser.

Obama's pretty much a liberal tho? Free trade, social freedom, corporate freedom, less overtly interventionist foreign policy. What is he if not liberal :confused:

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i think you mean

I wish this was the Obama I had voted for.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

skeletonotherkin posted:

I wish this was the Obama I had voted for.

me too only with more gay terrorist qualities

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
words are words

yet for some reason i still think the us will have its dick in latin americas rear end in a top hat. hmm

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Prof. Lurker posted:

words are words

yet for some reason i still think the us will have its dick in latin americas rear end in a top hat. hmm

Hot

Latinas like it in the pooper tho

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
What is the Republican reaction?

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

we will all look back wistfully on these days of obama's benevolent presidency when under the iron fist of hitlery clinton

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

they still want to hang him

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Lizzie Warren took an axe and gave the Supreme Court forty whacks.

When she saw what she had done, she gave the senate forty-one.

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

OBAMA POOPOO KAKA PEEEPEEE *FARTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Troll Bridgington posted:

OBAMA POOPOO KAKA PEEEPEEE *FARTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

*levitates self into air by farting intensely and rapidly spins around, disappearing into a potty singularity, spewing poo poo and piss all over the room*

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

paranoid randroid posted:

- Healthcare reform
- Killing Osama Bin Laden
- Stabilizing the economy
- Ending the war
- Getting his daughters the dog
- Opening Cuba
- Disarming Iran

shelf's looking pretty full, barack! might want to invest in a hutch at this point

2 dollars a gallon and destroying russia (soon to come)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Modest Mao posted:

2 dollars a gallon and destroying russia (soon to come)

Hell yeah!

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
As a middle class white guy with financial stability living in a good state the future is looking pretty bright!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ashgromnies posted:

Obama's pretty much a liberal tho? Free trade, social freedom, corporate freedom, less overtly interventionist foreign policy. What is he if not liberal :confused:

he's left of the GOP but that doesn't make him a liberal

Iron_Orchid
May 31, 2012

Everything they do is so flamboyant it makes me want to set myself on fire
This is great news. Love the buttmad conservative reaction. I'm far to the left of Obama, but I really can't be too upset with a leader who was basically handed a burning building and told by the previous tendents to whip out his dick and start pissin' if he wanted it out so badly.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
he's lying, OP

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
we're not gonna interfere in your ....hold on *flips the tapes in the NSA collection-Moloch* ....in your business anymore

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
gently caress you tezzor

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Which nation is invading America's hemisphere anyways? Is it China?

Cuz from where I'm sitting, we got this hemisphere locked up tight as gently caress.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Tezzor posted:

he's lying, OP

Heresy against our gay Muslim mulato sleeper agent dictator in chief

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012

Harald posted:

classic cars

lmao no

i know they look like the old boatcars of yore but they're really hosed up amalgamations of junk under a nice old chassis

Jerry Steinfeld fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Apr 11, 2015

Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe
So when are we gonna stop arming mexican drug cartels?

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

Iron_Orchid posted:

This is great news. Love the buttmad conservative reaction. I'm far to the left of Obama, but I really can't be too upset with a leader who was basically handed a burning building and told by the previous tendents to whip out his dick and start pissin' if he wanted it out so badly.

http://thepaincomics.com/weekly090121.htm

Borneo Jimmy posted:

So when are we gonna stop arming mexican drug cartels?

no sooner than five years after we've legalized them and are producing them cheaper domestically

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
thanks obama

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

When I compare Obama's actions to a Mitt Romney administration's probable actions and policies, I thank god every day that Mitt Romney was an unelectable, worthless robotic piece of human poo poo. And gently caress Mitt's sociopathic murderous animal-torturing son.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Rand Paul 2016

Iron_Orchid
May 31, 2012

Everything they do is so flamboyant it makes me want to set myself on fire

Darth123123 posted:

Rand Paul 2016

Sure.

Might I also announce, using this one weird trick, you can see how Libertarianism spells GOPVoters!

To see this for yourself, just hold your laptop upside in front of the mirror, hold a candle up to the screen, and make forty loving Reddit threads about how state's rights and low taxes are important but education is a black hole for welfare queens and libtards

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
How do you think the US government will react when half the population is unemployed in 20 years due to automation? Will they be content with police brutality or will tanks be patrolling the streets?

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Yaos posted:

How do you think the US government will react when half the population is unemployed in 20 years due to automation? Will they be content with police brutality or will tanks be patrolling the streets?

Replace "tanks" with drones. ED-209 here we come.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Tezzor posted:

he's lying, OP

Tezzor posted:

we're not gonna interfere in your ....hold on *flips the tapes in the NSA collection-Moloch* ....in your business anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

redshirt posted:

- Disarming Libya
- Disabling Syria
- Ending Iraq War
- Ending Afghan War
- Killing more terrorists than anyone ever

-two supreme court justices that don't suck