Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

mdm posted:

what makes him like rand paul?

neither has a chance of becoming president

also fervent support of Israel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Harald posted:

Bernie Sanders is basically the best politician in america atm

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

EvilJoven posted:

rich people get dragged out of their cars and beaten to death.

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME
I

you were warned posted:

I love Bernie Sanders :love: I went to college in Vermont, so I'm pretty much obligated to. Vermont looooves Bernie! There are "Bernie" signs all over. No last name needed.

I doubt he'll ever be able to do anything other than say frustrating tidbits that go on infographics, though.

I hear that when you get married in Vermont, Bernie has the right to bed your wife first, and it's a massive blessing.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

greg sexyvibes posted:

I

I hear that when you get married in Vermont, Bernie has the right to bed your wife first, and it's a massive blessing.

Bernie Sanders has been known to tear that rear end up.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

cool tree bro posted:

obviously the answer here is to summarily execute the 14 wealthiest people in the country each year, and then start extrajudicially executing the 14 wealthiest people in the world each year.
No, recreate The Running Man for the top 14 wealthiest people, but I guess it would also be a bit like the Hunger Games too. The reward for the winner is a mercifully quick death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I will support any presidential candidate that openly advocates packing the Supreme Court in order to permanently secure their progressive leftist agenda. It's time to democratize the least democratic branch of US government :commissar:

Zeno-25 fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Apr 11, 2015

• Locked thread