Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
When their country got fast tracked to becoming a 3rd world shitheap their race got downgraded from white at that time also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RattiRatto
Jun 26, 2014

:gary: :I'd like to borrow $200M
:whatfor:
:gary: :To make vidya game
i don't feel white, maybe it's because of the weird soup i ate today?

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

greeks are p. cool

cams
Mar 28, 2003

white man

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I'm half Slav half English/Dutch mix so I'm basically the worst kind of mongrel

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

plain blue jacket posted:

I'm half Slav half English/Dutch mix so I'm basically the worst kind of mongrel

yes.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

I am directly related to one if the first South African colonists and colonizing it pretty much the whitest thing you can do

Edit: are Afrikaaners white? They've been mostly homogenous and genetically insular since getting to africa. Some of them took African wives before the English rocked up and put a stop to it.

plain blue jacket fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Apr 13, 2015

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
The Dutch are pretty white so Afrikaners are white. Also, someone post that one pic of the inbred white as gently caress boer brothers.

E: lmao the first gis result for "inbred boers" was this exact one from a GBS 1.0 thread

Master race

MyChemicalImbalance fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Apr 13, 2015

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

plain blue jacket posted:

I am directly related to one if the first South African colonists and colonizing it pretty much the whitest thing you can do

Edit: are Afrikaaners white? They've been mostly homogenous and genetically insular since getting to africa. Some of them took African wives before the English rocked up and put a stop to it.

They would claim to be (apartheid, duh) but many have some trace of African blood. As I understand it, there were many more male Dutch settlers than female, so they took native and Malay wives.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

therattle posted:

They would claim to be (apartheid, duh) but many have some trace of African blood. As I understand it, there were many more male Dutch settlers than female, so they took native and Malay wives.

howd they get from bein down with that sweet zulu sugar to apartheid

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

TheIllestVillain posted:

howd they get from bein down with that sweet zulu sugar to apartheid

God promised them a homeland or something

Edit: the Afrikaans left Cape Town because the English were being assholes so they decided to call themselves the Voortrekkers and bugger off inland. When they got to Natal they asked the local king (I think Dingaan) if they could move into the area. The Zulus said yes but changed their minds and tried to kill them all which kinda backfired. A few hundred settlers held off a massive army at the battle of blood river. Some people later on made up a story about them promising that if they kept that day holy he'd help them win. They were super religious and viewed themselves as the Israelites trekking through the desert. This was a pretty powerful propaganda piece and to the last days of apartheid the Afrikaaner church was incredibly influential in politics

plain blue jacket fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Apr 13, 2015

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Jennifer Aniston is Greek and she's peak white girl so yes they are

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

as per the us census north africans are white

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
unless you've got pale skin, blond hair, blue eyes and a tall stature you're basically a black african midget and better start acting the part/stop appropriating white culture. this goes for all of you brown-eyed, brown haired "so-called-white" light-skinned blacks, not just the savage greek people

go back to africa you swarthy muds

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Madcosby posted:

I'm Greek. We're white.

"im white, i just have dark skin, curly hair, and get profiled by the police"

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
"also my country is basically a third world shithole where the last important thing happened before jesus was born"

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

but all the fat germans come here every summer???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

ravenkult posted:

but all the fat germans come here every summer???

that called colonialism

• Locked thread