Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.
You're rather unsympathetic, OP. "Since I've had an easy life thus far, I want to be comfortable and do whatever I want without too much work, and without people telling me what to do." Yeah ok buddy, good luck with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

That could work, and he'd even get auto-respect from people for being a soldier. Military benefits are quite nice too (50% pay pension after 20 years, GI Bill you can use yourself or give to spouse/kid, free healthcare, etc.).

Downside is, the military would control his life. I could see OP bristling at that.

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

tbp posted:

think your being a bit dramatic
I've noticed that moana has pretty much become BFC's Judge Judy. Moana, do you think your time as a mod left you jaded?

• Locked thread