Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

this is my macdonalds story, please do not read if you can't poop stories: i have not eaten fast food in probably years, but today i had two cheesburgers, fries and a sprite. earlier that day i had done a poop, i poop once a day. but on this day after my macdonalds meal i did another poop and that poop was not a good poop. let me go into more detail on what my poop is normally like. normally it is well formed and solid. normally i do not even need to wipe my butt more than once because it is clean. on this occasion however the poop was like a river, complete liquid and it stank real nasty. i had to use a whole roll of toilet paper to clean up it was not fun. do not feel so good in the stomach right now. i had not eaten anything else so wtf gives? how do people eat this food on the reg?

krampster2 fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Apr 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neco
Mar 13, 2005

listen

krampster2 posted:

this is my macdonalds story, please do not read if you can't poop stories

Apparently you can, good for you!

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
Off a stripper's rear end with a pound of coke

edit: and extra dipping sauce

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

i hate fat "people"

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

I eat my micky dees out of a trash bag thanks for asking.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
Very very fast

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
You eat it with your mouthparts.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

nice i like these food themed avatars in my food themed thread very good imo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Herbie Hancock's Headhunters.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
We Bavarians have a saying that translates as follows and is applicable to all lovely food:

Hunger is the reason it goes in, disgust is the reason it gows down, and greed is the reason it stays in.

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Hopper posted:

We Bavarians have a saying that translates as follows and is applicable to all lovely food:

Hunger is the reason it goes in, disgust is the reason it gows down, and greed is the reason it stays in.

Do you have the monthly all you can eat subscription for the dollar menu in Bavaria?

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

JebanyPedal posted:

Herbie Hancock's Headhunters.

jazz is also good also imo and a thing you can discuss in this thread if you wish

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Trip report: ate McDonalds yesterday(one of their newer fancy burgers and a large fries) today's poo; wet, runny and very smelly.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
ate McDs had normal poop am not baby

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

every single time i eat even a single fry from mcdonalds hamburgers i get SICK TO MY STOMACH and i literally cant move for days while i throw up and poop all over the floor.. how can ppl eat chemicals??

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Who drinks sprite?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
*snicker* *snort* VERY CAREFULLY OP BAHAHAAHAHHA *fart*

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I love headhunters. That was the "key" that unlocked jazz for my mind so I realized it was good. I think Maiden Voyage is my favorite Herbie album

Been playing Fagen and Steely Dan all day, I love the combination of jazz + dance-ability

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Drunk Nerds posted:

I love headhunters. That was the "key" that unlocked jazz for my mind so I realized it was good. I think Maiden Voyage is my favorite Herbie album

Been playing Fagen and Steely Dan all day, I love the combination of jazz + dance-ability

awful app strikes again

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
i just shove it in my mouth OP

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
if you get the shits immediately after eating mcdonalds it wasn't the mcdonalds that did it becuase the digestive system doesn't work that way

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Who drinks sprite?

ya the sprite you normally get out of the can is plain and boring but the sprite at mcdonalds is way different for some reason. it tastes like lift but better.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

spacemang_spliff posted:

if you get the shits immediately after eating mcdonalds it wasn't the mcdonalds that did it becuase the digestive system doesn't work that way

i had mcdonalds for lunch and got the shits at about 7pm.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

krampster2 posted:

ya the sprite you normally get out of the can is plain and boring but the sprite at mcdonalds is way different for some reason. it tastes like lift but better.

good to know, thank you krampster2

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

krampster2 posted:

fountain sodas are, iirc, flavored mixes added directly to carbonated water and then put into the machine

containers also make a pretty big difference on what the drink tastes like, and some sodas react better or worse to it. I find Dr. Pepper is better out of a can, but I prefer Pepsi out of a glass bottle

the size of the container also seems to make a difference, as the 2 liter Pepsis taste different than the 20 oz

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

awful app strikes again

I'm sorry?

I heard there were only 5 jazz radio stations left. I know we have one in Los Angeles, what are the others?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i ate mcdonalds for the last time 3 months ago and im still making GBS threads blood and theres a weird fluid coming out of my left eye

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

fountain sodas are, iirc, flavored mixes added directly to carbonated water and then put into the machine

containers also make a pretty big difference on what the drink tastes like, and some sodas react better or worse to it. I find Dr. Pepper is better out of a can, but I prefer Pepsi out of a glass bottle

the size of the container also seems to make a difference, as the 2 liter Pepsis taste different than the 20 oz

you know a lot about soft drink

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

krampster2 posted:

this is my macdonalds story, please do not read if you can't poop stories: i have not eaten fast food in probably years, but today i had two cheesburgers, fries and a sprite. earlier that day i had done a poop, i poop once a day. but on this day after my macdonalds meal i did another poop and that poop was not a good poop. let me go into more detail on what my poop is normally like. normally it is well formed and solid. normally i do not even need to wipe my butt more than once because it is clean. on this occasion however the poop was like a river, complete liquid and it stank real nasty. i had to use a whole roll of toilet paper to clean up it was not fun. do not feel so good in the stomach right now. i had not eaten anything else so wtf gives? how do people eat this food on the reg?

my butt

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

krampster2 posted:

you know a lot about soft drink

you might say I'm a connoseur

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

That's what I had for dinner last night, except water instead of soda pop, because I was trying to pretend I had a morsel of dignity.

I woke up at 2am and pooped much like you did, and it made my whole house smell.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

krampster2 posted:

i had mcdonalds for lunch and got the shits at about 7pm.

lol I feel sorry for you and your dainty digestive system

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol I feel sorry for you and your dainty digestive system

Oh my stars! I do believe my colon's got the vapors!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I had a mcdouble now I have ulcerative colitis

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
i had a cinnatwist from taco bell and my anus prolapsed

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i eat it with my mouthlips and teeth

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

i just get chicken mcnuggets

Jick Magger
Dec 27, 2005
Grimey Drawer
"When lava pours out near the sea surface," krampster2's mind recalled, "tremendous volcanic explosions sometimes occur."
He closed his eyes, blocking out the dimly lit, damp McDonald's bathroom stall, and slowly exhaled as he released gallon after gallon of glowing, burning hot magma. Water hissed and steamed as the foamy mousse poured into the bowl, releasing a potpourri that both frightened and excited his olfactory system. He gripped the edges of the bowl and raised his legs to counteract the sudden loss of weight. Inside, his gut shuddered, and a strange sensation of emptiness filled him as a vacuum formed inside is lower intestines, his sphincter unable to pause for breath.

He let out a heavy sigh, the storm having passed, and gingerly wiped the sweat from his brow with the back of his fat, meaty hand. He reached down, fumbling for the toilet paper, only to be greeted, to his horror, by the sight of a single brown, empty tube.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

what the heck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Jick Magger posted:

"When lava pours out near the sea surface," krampster2's mind recalled, "tremendous volcanic explosions sometimes occur."
He closed his eyes, blocking out the dimly lit, damp McDonald's bathroom stall, and slowly exhaled as he released gallon after gallon of glowing, burning hot magma. Water hissed and steamed as the foamy mousse poured into the bowl, releasing a potpourri that both frightened and excited his olfactory system. He gripped the edges of the bowl and raised his legs to counteract the sudden loss of weight. Inside, his gut shuddered, and a strange sensation of emptiness filled him as a vacuum formed inside is lower intestines, his sphincter unable to pause for breath.

He let out a heavy sigh, the storm having passed, and gingerly wiped the sweat from his brow with the back of his fat, meaty hand. He reached down, fumbling for the toilet paper, only to be greeted, to his horror, by the sight of a single brown, empty tube.

Even better if you imagine his avatar doing its dance while on said toilet

• Locked thread