Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It's really loving funny because if this was the early 2000's before the economy tanked these would be issues for democrats too like the bullshit job she did under Obama and deleting all her private emails from the private server she kept at home. But honestly most people have been living pay check to pay check and are constantly at ends with republicans trying to collectively undo every equality and labor law enacted in the past 60 years. Who can really be assed to give a gently caress about this type of stuff over emails or some lovely consulate in loving Libya when half of the states in the union are trying to find legal or straight up unconstitutional ways to discriminate for Jesus. All cops are literally human garbage no one sympathizes with on a basic level anymore because they're essentially gestapo at this point. Like oh no let's be worried about some loving emails when I have no clue how I'm going to pay on my underwater mortgage this month, lol. Republicans have spent pretty much a solid 8 years trying to buttfuck everyone in the middle class and discriminate against anyone that's not a white male who will vote for them and are flabbergasted no one can give two shits to investigate some bullshit emails no one really gives a gently caress about. Like these are the retards that are constantly threatening to shut the government down but expect people to listen when this retarded boring crap is what they think needs investigated and money spent on. Good job dick heads, me lolin at this lovely candidate but even more at try hard republicans standing exasperated on CNN demanding to know what happened in the Bengazi emails while in the same breath denouncing Net Neutrality and supporting Civil Forfeiture laws - like hahaha, come on, really??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

az
Dec 2, 2005

whoa text

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

It's really loving funny because if this was the early 2000's before the economy tanked these would be issues for democrats too like the bullshit job she did under Obama and deleting all her private emails from the private server she kept at home. But honestly most people have been living pay check to pay check and are constantly at ends with republicans trying to collectively undo every equality and labor law enacted in the past 60 years. Who can really be assed to give a gently caress about this type of stuff over emails or some lovely consulate in loving Libya when half of the states in the union are trying to find legal or straight up unconstitutional ways to discriminate for Jesus. All cops are literally human garbage no one sympathizes with on a basic level anymore because they're essentially gestapo at this point. Like oh no let's be worried about some loving emails when I have no clue how I'm going to pay on my underwater mortgage this month, lol. Republicans have spent pretty much a solid 8 years trying to buttfuck everyone in the middle class and discriminate against anyone that's not a white male who will vote for them and are flabbergasted no one can give two shits to investigate some bullshit emails no one really gives a gently caress about. Like these are the retards that are constantly threatening to shut the government down but expect people to listen when this retarded boring crap is what they think needs investigated and money spent on. Good job dick heads, me lolin at this lovely candidate but even more at try hard republicans standing exasperated on CNN demanding to know what happened in the Bengazi emails while in the same breath denouncing Net Neutrality and supporting Civil Forfeiture laws - like hahaha, come on, really??

Except republicans completely kicked rear end the last election so your entire theory is destroyed lol

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!
I also feel things about stuff.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
BRING BACK BUSH

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Melmac posted:

Except republicans completely kicked rear end the last election so your entire theory is destroyed lol

it's good and Im glad that they won the election with 1/3rd of potential voter turnout, they really love waving that victory is exactly no ones face since it's one of the least voted in elections since the 1940's, lol

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

it's good and Im glad that they won the election with 1/3rd of potential voter turnout, they really love waving that victory is exactly no ones face since it's one of the least voted in elections since the 1940's, lol

The (elderly white well-off) people have spoken!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
kill all old white people they have sold this country and our future

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
White water

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
funniest thing about that cucklady is when she killed the mod ben ghassy

Amanda Huggensuck
Nov 8, 2012
I work in the same building where her campaign is headquartered and the protests are already starting to be annoying

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol if u vote

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm still not actually sure what the supposed Benghazi scandal is.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

There's someone in my town who keeps leaving cryptic messages on walls about a Venezuelan conspiracy involving around "Hilory Clitorus".

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I think it's funny how they actively try to disfranchise the poor and minorities.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

BigBoss posted:

I'm still not actually sure what the supposed Benghazi scandal is.

Hillary lied; people died

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

not before my coffee, op

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
ban presidential nepotism.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

What difference this post made, which is none.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
White people, am I right?

Seriously though, they are a problem.

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
It's funny how liberals can't be arsed to vote in midterm elections. Your only voting on the people who actually make the laws. No need, just wait till some cool presidential candidate comes along to vote.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i don't vote at all. gently caress voting

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008
i didnt read op and hilary is not a nice lady

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

no lets do bush3 return of the jebi

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Wasn't Hillary a walmart lawyer or board member or something back in the day? That's enough for me to vote sanders or whoever the gently caress

and the claw won!
Jul 10, 2008
michelle obama should run

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

i dont even care, just showing up because rec weed is on the ballot

where the gently caress ross perot at

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
so is anything new and exciting or can I go back to ignoring politics. it's just a game, like the rest of life, but even the NFL changes poo poo up occasionally.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

zidane13 posted:

so is anything new and exciting or can I go back to ignoring politics. it's just a game, like the rest of life, but even the NFL changes poo poo up occasionally.

odell beckham jr for senate

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bacon Hat posted:

i dont even care, just showing up because rec weed is on the ballot

where the gently caress ross perot at

every demo says they'll legalize weed but they never do you're being fooled people the only solution is to join isis and then you can smoke all the weed you want maybe? is weed haram?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I wish I could take millions of dollars from countries with religious laws that expressly oppress women and gays.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
format your text you loving donkey

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

format your text you loving donkey

don't tell me how to live my life, I'm not about that

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Reading bad

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Im strong & independent like our next pres Hilary :)

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Now we are all sons of bitches.
Hell Gem

Universe Master posted:

Hillary lied; Vilerat died

FTFY

:colbert:

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
do hilary's interns also get to put cigars in her pussy?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I'm excited to vote for Hillary because it means Bill will be "First Man" and get into all kinds of wacky hijinks.

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011
It's February 19th, 2018. I wake up, check my phone. Good, bitcoin is up another 5% overnight to around $18k per coin. The world is starting to come around to the notion of decentralized currency, but us early adopters know there's still more to come. A lot more. I've been accumulating coins since 2014 with each paycheck. Not to brag, but I've got quite the nest egg. Best of all, nobody knows it but me. No bankers. No stock brokers. Just me and the blockchain. I shower and get dressed. I take my dog for a walk. The sun is shining and all of the drones are headed to their lousy jobs. My phone beeps. Ha, Roger Ver just tweeted that Western Union is getting bought by Coinbase. Nice. After a short breakfast I head to the car dealership where I test drive the latest from Tesla. Think I'll wait a bit. After world markets started quoting the price of oil in bitcoin, I don't really sweat the ups and downs of gas prices. Think I'll stick with what I have. Besides, I don't want my neighbors to realize that the scruffy guy next door is one of the richest people in town. I drop by my office (literally MY office since I own the whole building). Bitcoin is up another 2% on the WU news..sweet! Most of my tenants pay their rent in bitcoin. Every month they each swing by with a Trezor. No need for a shady middle man or bank. Ah, forgot to mention that my office building is actually an old bank. They seem to be closing up left and right these days. After a little work (have to keep up appearances, right) I close up and head over to the bar. Things are a little slow so I fire up some satoshi dice on the ol' android phone. Too bad IOS fell off the map...such a shame that ApplePay took the whole thing down. Over in the corner of the bar some goobers play video poker. Good luck fellas have fun putting your cash in uncle sam's wallet. With not much going on around town I head home and watch Rise and Rise of Bitcoin Part 7 on Netflix. Man I love that movie. The part about Lawsky's trial is my favorite part. Afterwards I fire up the grill and cook up some prime steaks from the butcher, paid for in bitcoin of course. I love getting a 20% discount for paying in bitcoin. Just as the delicious smoke starts drifting away from the grill, the neighborhood suckers start coming home from their jobs. Bet you guys wish you hadn't bet on fiat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

redshirt posted:

I'm excited to vote for Hillary because it means Bill will be "First Man" and get into all kinds of wacky hijinks.

"wacky hijinks" is a funny way to spell 20 year old interns.

• Locked thread