Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Daedra posted:

I WORK FOR DICK JONES

He's a cyborg, you idiot! He recorded every word you said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Dick Jones posted:

:eyepop:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Dick Jones posted:

can i 5 an individual post?

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Daedra posted:

I WORK FOR DICK JONES

OCP RUNS THE COPS

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I once put this scene on without any sort of information or set-up in a room of about 30 people who had taken acid.

Lives were changed. Memories were forged that night.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

more like clarence no-dicker ha ha ha

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

C'mon guys the Tigers are playing-

*thuthump thump*

TONIGHT

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i never miss a game

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

gary oldmans diary posted:

i never miss a game

same

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I saw this film (or at least the start of it) when I was 8. This image in particular has stayed with me since then. It was so loving violent to see as a kid.

...Robocop is best.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

88h88 posted:

I saw this film (or at least the start of it) when I was 8. This image in particular has stayed with me since then. It was so loving violent to see as a kid.

...Robocop is best.

I unironically believe watching Paul Verhoeven movies when I was a small child made me the well-adjusted human being I am today.

I can't feel any emotion other than hate, but have come to accept this as normal and don't let it bother me.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm the same as the two people above me, I saw robocop at like 7 or 8, my neighbors mom was like, ehh its swearing and shooting, you guys will like this. Having Robocop and Clarence Boddicker be my favorite things ever have kept darker poo poo like Star Trek or some fantasy bullshit that people get way into take over as being my favorite thing ever.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Cyberball 2072 posted:

I'm the same as the two people above me, I saw robocop at like 7 or 8, my neighbors mom was like, ehh its swearing and shooting, you guys will like this. Having Robocop and Clarence Boddicker be my favorite things ever have kept darker poo poo like Star Trek or some fantasy bullshit that people get way into take over as being my favorite thing ever.

:hf:
:respek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

I was like 17 around starship troopers coming out and some friends and I bought a ten pack of iron on transfers that went in a printer and made shirts with images from the 1997 internet. Mine had a sweet bordered version of this picture but like 1997 internet official site photo blew up to a t shirt was what 150x200 maybe? so it was all pixelated and barely legible.

• Locked thread