Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

triple sulk posted:

i'm watching soccer right now but i thought i'd drop this off in here

Mike Sielski ‏@MikeSielski 4m
I'm not saying it's empty and quiet at this #Flyers game, but I just overheard Snider mutter to Hextall, "I'm paying Mason for that?"

can snider just loving die already

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Ginette Reno posted:

Are in you dudes in the US watching Philly/Ottawa? I can't find it anywhere on directv/center ice which is pretty lol

i have it on TWC. god bless the free extra innings/ci week

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
sens

bitch

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
wonder how long the hammond dream lasts

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
voracek gifts one to stone

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
shjon podein jersey spotted

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
it's me, the guy willingly watching a sabres game

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

revtoiletduck posted:

What is the game to watch right now? Normally Leafs-Habs would seem like a no-brainer...

sabres until they fall behind 3-0

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

fisting by many posted:

After 55 seconds of actually watching the Sabres, I don't see how they can win this game :smith:

the sabres can match up with the pens*

*when crosby/malkin aren't on the ice

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
watching this game you would never know that the penguins needed a win

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
selfish canadian move from sid

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
im impressed by the sabres ability to gain possession then immediately lose it

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Levitate posted:

so why hasn't Pittsburgh scored yet

they're going shot for shot with the sabres

that means buffalo is playing well

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
sabres bad

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
another dead pens defenseman

e: nm it's perron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
:negative:

• Locked thread