Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
At least hipsters chicks are kinda hot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I'm really into hipster girls. What are you gonna do about it you loving pussies? Nothing.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Ka0 posted:

At least hipsters chicks are kinda hot.

:wink:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

you are a geek not a hipster

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Hobohemian posted:

I'm really into hipster girls. What are you gonna do about it you loving pussies? Nothing.

sneer at you from behind my huge bushy beard

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards

Inevitable posted:

well *I* can't.

my dad died in vietnam and was black apparently but people just think im portugese

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
welcome to my inexplicable bitch-baby cult

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Hipsters make good music

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

casual beep posted:

can you be a black hipster

Yes.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Neukoln19 posted:

Hipsters make good music

no those are artists, it's a common mistake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards

hey that's my gameboy

• Locked thread