Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
"Can you show me how to make a caramel machiatto stout?" :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
MRW I read these threads.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:secondpost:

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Do you have gluten free hops

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

what's trending on craft beer this month

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough

psyopmonkey posted:

MRW I read these threads.

This is why you should never try to sparge your wort in the bath.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
i want something hoppy, but not too hoppy.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
do you have a jizz in a glass? i'll pay with bitcoin

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

there's a lot of home brew supply stores around me, but I like the one that sells bongs and stuff in the basement.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Ghaz posted:

there's a lot of home brew supply stores around me, but I like the one that sells bongs and stuff in the basement.

i used to know a place that sold bongs and labelled them as "oil pouring devices"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Bongs are pretty cool. Better than dongs imo

• Locked thread