Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monk E
May 19, 2009
Ursa Manuel

HP9/9, AC11, hit dice1/1, Spell Slots 1:2/2

Ursa chuckled a bit before answering "I'm almost insulted you feel the need to ask."

firebolting the corpses.

Monk E fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Apr 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Rx Suicide emailed me and all I got was this amazingly awesome forum account.

Tortured By Flan

[Quilian Nailos]
HP: 10/10 | AC: 16 | HD: d10(1) | Spells [none yet] | Arrows: 30

Catching up..

Awashed with the warm glow of the cleric's light, Quilian's bruised chest is restored to normal. No more pain from simple breathing is a fantastic thing, and the elf was pulled away from of his aggressive earlier thoughts.

"A'laita Anor."Blessed Sun "Such was not my finest ho-" he too is interrupted by the fall of rocks, running up with the group and joining the discussions.

When Ursa is done with her task.. "Our quarry grows fearful. His trap did not succeed as he hoped, sending him deeper into his lair and hiding behind his creations. A cornered foe is not one easily surprised, but he does fear us. Bringing an open assault upon him directly will shake his confidence. There will be more undead to bury, but the time to bring our full strength to bare against him is now."

Suggesting we move onto the next area and kill some baddies. Stealth if applicable - not that it's gonna help!
Stealth: 1#1d20+5 7
Passive Perception: 13

Dr. Doji Suave
Dec 31, 2004

Khidash Lodi
HP: 10 | AC: 15 | HD: 1/1 (1d8)
Cantrips (3) | Light, Spare the Dying, Resistance
Lvl 1 (2 1) | Cure Wounds (LD), Bless (LD), Healing Word, Shield of Faith, Purify Food and Drink, Sanctuary

Satisfied that they would be taking the danger head on, Khidash tightened the straps on his shield and stepped back a bit from the core group, taking his spot in the back as before.

"Very well! Let Lathander guide us to a swift victory and to bring an end to the denizens of death in this cave!"

He felt a surge of power go through him, his adrenaline starting to pump with the possibility of danger ahead, as well as the possibility of stopping a necromancer in their tracks.

Woo! Let's knock this out, see if we can get those chests, and get back to town!

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
L4 - Dancing Dead

Ursa moves up to the room full of skeletal, and not so skeletal, remains. And unleashes a bolt of fire at one of them. While everyone else waits in the room with the bloody boulder, perhaps taking a smoke or sipping some coffee. As the fire hits the body it lights up, falls down, and smoulders. Meanwhile three of the skeletal forms suddenly look up, spotting Ursa and climb down, drawing weapons, including bows, from the scattered weapons around the room. They begin to take aim. Then let loose.

Meanwhile in the other room you hear a whoosh of flames, a crackle of burning flesh and bone, then a small eep and a thud. And all is silent.

Had anyone actually gone up with her, instead of taking a little siesta back in L2 while she handled everything, you could probably have gone before the enemy, and kept them from hitting her.

Instead she got hit twice. And is down. On her turn, assuming she lives that long, she will need to start making death saves.

Creature      AC   Init. Mod. Initiative   HP  

Four             14     +3            20            08/08 :rolldice:
Lars             14    +3            19            04/11 :rolldice:
Darys           17     +1           18            13/13 :rolldice:
Khidash      15     +5            17            10/10 :rolldice:
Skeleton     ??      +2            17            xx/xx
Sereia         17     +3            15            14/14
Ursa            12     +1            13            00/09
Quilian        16     +3            08            01/10  

Waador
Sep 11, 2001

Smashin' down the light.
Pillbug
Zeshoon Four (smooth criminal)

4 / 8 HP // 14 AC
The half-elf sighs. "This is the worst. Literally the worst." He takes off rapidly, sliding into the corridor, grabbing the slumped body of the fire elemental from the hallway, kicking off the side of the wall and rocketing back out of the hallway in the blink of an eye.
pre:
Action:    Dash
Move:      To a dying fire elemental.
Interact:  Pick up a dying fire elemental.
Move:      Back to the cleric.
Caveat:    Not willing to enter a square that will trigger an opportunity attack.
"I got this for you." He slumps the body of the elemental against the wall near the cleric.

Faction: Harper Watcher (Rank 1) / Renown (0)
Wealth: Coins (11 gp) / Swinging Sword tab (3gp) / Pastries (1gp)
Quests: Lance Rock plague / Goblins in a cave (mushroom cheese buns)

Waador fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Apr 22, 2015

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Name: Lars Borikfikod Faction- Emerald Enclave: Rank 1 Renown 0
HP:4/11 AC::14 HD:1/1 (d10) Movement: 30' Arrows: 38 Passive Perception:16

Lars sits on the edge of the makeshift Altar waiting for Ursa to return from her grisly work when he hears her yelp from around the corner, before he can act Four has already sprinted off and retrieved her unconscious body.

There is panic on Lars' face as he draws an arrow and turns to the corridor, he slides his arm back readying a shot and waits for something to round the bend. Eyes twitching back and forth from the corridor to Ursa he asks shock in his voice "Is she seriously hurt?"

Readying an action to fire at the first thing to come around the corner 12 to hit 16 damage

Don't be too mad folks the skeletons are only trying to help a friend Ursa did go into that room expecting things to get up, it's a little weird she didn't get a chance to move back down the corridor after activating the undead she was expecting while they scrambled around looking for gear. :v:.

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Apr 22, 2015

Dr. Doji Suave
Dec 31, 2004

((ignore))

Waador
Sep 11, 2001

Smashin' down the light.
Pillbug

4 / 8 HP // 14 AC

Lars posted:

"Is she seriously hurt?"
"Do fire elementals need their kidneys?"

Waador fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Apr 22, 2015

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Name: Lars Borikfikod

Four posted:

"Do fire elementals need their kidneys?"

"Not that I know of!" :downs:

Medicine:6 :v:

Waador
Sep 11, 2001

Smashin' down the light.
Pillbug

4 / 8 HP // 14 AC
The half-elf shouts into Ursa's unconscious face, "You're gonna' be okay!"

Dr. Doji Suave
Dec 31, 2004

Khidash Lodi
Lvl 1 (2 1) | Cure Wounds (LD), Bless (LD), Healing Word, Shield of Faith, Purify Food and Drink, Sanctuary

"What do I look like, a doctor?" :v:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Darys Stoneback
[HP: 13/13] [AC: 17]
Hit Dice: 0/1 spent (D10)
Movement: 25ft
Full Equipment List and Funds
Backstory

The action unfolds too quickly for Darys to act immediately. While he'd been discussing strategy with Khidash and Four the little firebrand Ursa had gone off to put her own torch to the bodies. There was the sound of flames then a squeak. Four shot off like a a run away mine car and dropped the now unconscious Ursa before the group. Lars strung his bow and aimed down the hall way with bad intent for whatever came that way.

In dwarven Darys says "All Father help me, what now?" and ducks against the wall just to the side of the hallway.

Darys is positioning himself to attack the first enemy that comes into room L2 from the hallway to L3 with a prepared action.

Prepared Action: Main Hand Attack: 1d20+5 10 1d8+3 5

Prepared Bonus Action: Off Hand Attack: 1d20+5 22 1d8+3 6

Ryuujin: I posted a few times that Darys' battleaxe is in his main hand and the warhammer is in the offhand. The off hand is going to be a hit and I believe skeletons don't like bludgeoning damage much.

Trast fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Apr 22, 2015

Dr. Doji Suave
Dec 31, 2004

Khidash Lodi

Khidash looked down at Ursa'a limp body which Four set against the wall to his left. It was the hardest part of the burden of Lathander's Gift when in the field. He wanted to heal her and let her get on her feet, but knew that we was needed elsewhere as he looked to his injured comrades who were scrambling to prepare for the worst. Her faith would have to be her shield for the moment.

He put his faith in Lathander's power to keep her safe, as he readied his mace and moved to the wall opposite of Darys on the other side of the door, preparing to hit the first enemy that walked through that survived Darys's aggression. He knew he would be better off ending the battle quickly before more lives were put at risk.

Mace to Skeleton: 1d20+3 21
A Terrific Blow!: 1d6+1 5

Khidash will attack the first enemy that does not fall to Darys's attacks, showing restraint

P.d0t
Dec 27, 2007
I released my finger from the trigger, and then it was over...

Trast posted:

Darys Stoneback

In dwarven Darys says "All Father help me, what now?" and ducks against the wall just to the side of the hallway.

Sereia Arlingfeld
HP: 14 | AC: 15/17 | HD: 1/1d10 | Lay on Hands: 5/5

[Dwarven]: "Só posso supor que não é uma companhia de soldados anões. A única vez que eu realmente quero isso, naturalmente ..I can only assume it isn't a company of dwarven soldiers. The one time I would actually WANT that, naturally.."

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
L4 - Dancing Dead

Ursa is dropped while Lars gives her a look over, figuring out that uh elementals don't need organs! Khidash and Darys take up positions on either side of the tunnel intending to end anything that comes through and Lars sits upon the bloody stone looking down the tunnel. He sees a figure!

A skeletal figure! He fires, and watches as his arrow goes streaking through the dark and hits! Wait it goes right through? Right through the ribs. If only there was some flesh there to catch that arrow. The figure stops, and is soon joined by two more. All still in the tunnel, not yet making it to Darys and Khidash. Each lifts a bow, draws and arrow, and launches it at the most readily apparent target. Lars.

Yeah Lars standing right where they could see him as they turn the corner, before they make it far enough for Darys and Khidash to hit.

Three arrows, two connect, and Lars goes down. In fact he goes down with a failed death save.

Four             14     +3            20            04/08 :rolldice:
Lars             14    +3            19            00/11 :rolldice: roll that death save! also Failed Death Saves 1/3
Darys           17     +1           18            13/13 :rolldice:
Khidash      15     +5            17            10/10 :rolldice:
Sereia         17     +3            15            10/14 :rolldice:
Ursa            12     +1            13            00/09 :rolldice: roll that death save!
Quilian        16     +3            08            10/10 :rolldice: 

Ryuujin fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Apr 22, 2015

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Name: Lars Borikfikod

Lars curses as his arrow slips between the ribs of the blasted skeleton, and continues to curse as a pair of arrows take him in the chest punching through his armor, he falls backwards unconscious, blood seeping onto the already stained stone altar beneath him.

Death Save: 18

e: Fixed by Sereia before my turn so popping back up.

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Apr 22, 2015

P.d0t
Dec 27, 2007

Sereia Arlingfeld
HP: 10/14 | AC: 15/17 | HD: 1/1d10 | Lay on Hands: 5 4/5

Sereia gasps in shock as she sees Lars fall to the skeletal volley.

She pulls his lifeless body to the floor -- using the altar as cover for both of them -- her hand glowing with divine magic. Her fingers stop at the side of his neck, as healing flows through the artery.
A frown crosses her brow as she searches his face for a response.

Lay on Hands for 1 HP! Gonna hopefully save Ursa next round.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

HP:1/11 AC::14 HD:1/1 (d10) Movement: 30' Arrows: 37 Passive Perception:16

Lars curses as his arrow slips between the ribs of the blasted skeleton, and continues to curse as a pair of arrows take him in the chest punching through his armor, he falls backwards unconscious, blood seeping onto the already stained stone altar beneath him.

Not seconds later he's been dragged across the altar and brought back to consciousness he gives Sereia a quick nod and a brief thanks before he hops to his feet, sighting a skeleton and firing a sloppy shot off in it's direction before falling, purposefully this time, to the ground again.

Stand-Shoot-Miss-Prone to break line of sight completely from the skeletons, sharpshooting is dead to me until level 4 http://orokos.com/roll/278218

If this streak of terrible continues I'm going to have to change rollers back to my perferred at pbegames, the convenience of linking individual rolls doesn't trump the failure streaks I see happening in my other game for the folks still using Orokos and this one with me :v:. Confirmation bias is all I need to see that Orokos clearly has it out for me!

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Apr 24, 2015

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan

[Quilian Nailos]
HP: 10/10 | AC: 16 | HD: d10(1) | Spells [none yet] | Arrows: 30

Quilian draws on his Longbow, hugging a side of the tunnel the group had just been in and witnessing the action. Across the way, the other tunnel have skeletons coming from it, both the dwarf and priest ready to smash the first one to emerge. There was no room up there for him, not without becoming a target for those arrows, and both Lars and Sereia already take up cover behind the stone altar.

Hit and run tactic. Make a dash from one end of the room to the other, by-passing the tunnel's entrance and firing a shot during that moment of passing. The skeletons are all lined up with no where to go, and Quilian will be a moving target - unpredictable of when the skeletons will next see him from their tunnel, and will need the sharpest of response times even to have a chance of guessing. They'll come out of their tunnel and get smashed by the two before long.

The first of this plan will be running from his tunnel to the northern part of the room. That should be a small enough window for him to fire down into the tunnel and tag a skelly, while keeping himself in motion. Arrows weren't such a great choice against the bones of an animated skeleton, but he had not much else with the range he needs. He wondered how many times he did something like this way back in his youth, well before adulthood. How all of his kin had learned to use the bow in such a way. A memory for another time, it was time to act.

Moving from the tunnel of L4 to the northern middle end of the room. This should put me in sight of the opposite tunnel's skeletons for a time, where Quilian takes a shot at one before breaking LOS by moving up to the northern point of the room. Hopefully this will encourage the skeletons to come on out rather than sit in the tunnel firing arrows.

Ranged Attack: 1#1d20+5 21
Longbow Damage: 1#1d8+3 6

P.d0t
Dec 27, 2007

Sereia Arlingfeld
HP: 10/14 | AC: 15/17 | HD: 1/1d10 | Lay on Hands: 4/5

To Lars: "Where'd you learn to shoot like that?" :crossarms:
It's obvious he can get great force out of his bowstring, but his shots seem hurried and almost careless; it made his aim wildly inconsistent.. She was genuinely puzzled.

"Does it look as bad out there as I think it does?"

Waador
Sep 11, 2001

Smashin' down the light.
Pillbug

4 / 8 HP // 14 AC
The rogue was tapping his right foot to an unheard beat. He seemed to be waiting for one or both of Khidash and Darys to enter into melee with their enemy. Although it seemed somewhat inappropriate to the situation at hand, he had a rather sizable smirk on his face.

Monk E
May 19, 2009
Ursa Manuel

HP9/9, AC11, hit dice1/1, Spell Slots 1:2/2

Ursas breath labors both against her internal injures and the choking scent of death that permeates though the cave.

Death save roll is a 10

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

Darys Stoneback
[HP: 13/13] [AC: 17]
Backstory

First Ursa and now Lars. Darys' rage was building and it needed an outlet. "To the abyss with these skeletons! I'll send them there myself!"

Darys is going to enter the hallway and attacking the skeletons in melee. I want to attack the one that has taken damage from Quilian.

Main Attack - Attacking Skeletons: 1d20+5 12 1d8+3 7

Bonus Attack - Off Hand attacking skeletons: 1d20+5 16 1d8+3 8 bludgeoning damage from warhammer

Waador
Sep 11, 2001

Smashin' down the light.
Pillbug

4 / 8 HP // 14 AC
For his own part, he was beginning to reevaluate the suffocation plan. Collapsing the cave entrance with whatever amount of fire happened to be required was also starting to look rather appealing, assuming the elemental agreed to be the power source for such an endeavor. He'd have to have a chat with the group when her kidneys were repaired. In the interim, though, things were getting rather dangerous, so he decided to just deal with it.

He had been waiting for one of his companions to serve as a distraction for the skeletal warriors, and Darys had just stepped up to the plate. The man was a god drat hero. While his comrade tears violently into the skeleton that Quilian had struck with an arrow, Zeshoon immediately levels his bow, taking aim at one of the other skeletons the dwarf had menacingly approached.
pre:
Action:   Attack
   Hit - 25 (critical)
   Damage - 15
   Arrow - Broken
As was becoming rather evident, the half-elf was an expert marksman. His arrow struck directly at the point where the skeleton's spine connected with its skull, snapping the bone violently on impact, and sending the skull rocketing into the ceiling where it shattered into at least a hundred pieces. The rogue comments, while reaching into his vest pocket, "I guess he just couldn't keep...", he retrieves a pair of sunglasses, and puts them on, "...his head in the game."
pre:
Move:  Behind the altar for cover.
Performance (dance) 14
Performance (sing) 24
Acrobatics 9
With a "Yao!", he executes a spin on his heel, and then proceeds to moonwalk across the room: taking cover from the archers behind the altar.

Waador fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Apr 22, 2015

Dr. Doji Suave
Dec 31, 2004

Khidash Lodi

Following Darys's lead, Khidash turned the corner and ran down the hallway with his shield in front, stepping up to the first undamaged skeleton in his path as he took a swing with his mace.

"Lathander will see to it that your bodies remain at rest for all eternity, filth! Praise be to His conscience! Bask in Lathander's Light!"

Attacking an undamaged skeleton, if there is one at this point. If no undamaged, then will go after any that are standing.

Mace to Skeleton: 1d20+3 10
Probably not a great attack!: 1d6+1 4

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

HP:4/11 AC::14 HD:1/1 (d10) Movement: 30' Arrows: 37 Passive Perception:16

Pressing his back to the altar Lars head snaps to the side at Sereia's question a wince spread across his face at the sudden movement, amidst the shock of being shot and the oddity of the question in a middle of a battle he gives a candid answer "Shooting from Athkatlan rooftops, usually I'd have coworkers shooting with me to drive a target into my line of fire." At that Lars tugs the arrow lodged in his armor loose and draws a fresh arrow from his quiver.

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Apr 22, 2015

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
L4 - Dancing Dead

Lars pops up, after getting the barest healing possible, and wildly fires an arrow at the skeletons. It doesn't even get close. Then he drops down behind the rock hoping to avoid retaliation. Quilian bursts out, fires an arrow and puts Lars to shame, before rushing to the north out of the skeletons' line of sight. Darys gets impatient and pushes into the tunnel, missing the skeleton with his axe but absolutely crushing it with the followup hammer. Crushing it. He pushes on to the next skeleton, which Four takes advantage of to nearly put it down with one massive shot. Fractures spread along the skeleton, and it nearly goes down, but it is just ever so slightly able to hold on. Khidash pushes in behind Darys, and then to the side, and tries to take down a skeleton. But doesn't manage to connect through the rotted and rusted bits of armor clinging to the skeleton. Meanwhile after having nearly shattered a skeleton with his massive shot, which did shatter the arrow used, Four dances and dives behind the rock altar with Lars.

One of the skeletons drops its bow, and pulls free a shortsword, then stabs Darys with it. Hard. Not quite enough to put him down, but it was a close call. The other skeleton follows suit, stabbing Khidash, pretty hard. Not as hard as Darys got hit, but it still hurts. A lot.

Wow okay misread Darys' first hit and thought for a moment he was going to take out two, and then Four would have finished the third. But nope his first attack missed, second absolutely crushed it, had him move forward so Four could get the sneak attack. But since I had rolled hp for these skeletons Four's crit wasn't able to kill the second skeleton. Barely. Khidash misses. I believe you have a close enough idea of their AC now so I am showing it.

Whoops forgot to take Skeleton turn! Natural 20! Darys takes 11 damage! Khidash hit, for 8 damage.

Lars             14    +3            19            01/11 :rolldice:
Darys           17     +1           18            02/13 :rolldice:
Khidash      15     +5            17            02/10 :rolldice:
Skeleton     13      +2            17            xx/xx
Skeleton     13      +2            17            xx-15/xx
Ursa            12     +1            13            00/09 :rolldice: roll that death save! Successful Death Saves 1/3

Ryuujin fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Apr 22, 2015

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

HP:4/11 AC::14 HD:1/1 (d10) Movement: 30' Arrows: 35[3 spent this combat] Passive Perception:16

Giving a sigh Lars jumps to his feet again and lets off another arrow in the direction of the skeletons, blood loss clearly having taken it's toll his arrow skitters off into the ceiling at the back of the cave the skeletons emerged from, woozy he falls back to the ground and leans back against the altar his face a deathly pale.

Stand-Shoot-Miss-Prone once again!
7 to miss on a normal shot

I warned you Orokos I'm leaving you and not coming back! I'm going to my beloved PBEGames roller you tramp!

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Darys Stoneback
[HP: 02/13] [AC: 17]
Backstory

The skeleton's shortsword sunk into Darys' side. He could feel his blood gush from the wound. The skeleton's teeth formed a morbid grin in the dark. Darys returned it with a grin of his own. "I ain't dead yet yah' bastard! Now it's my turn!" Darys let loose with a howl and swung with everything he had. His right side was weak from the wound causing his battleaxe to go wide. But his warhammer strike was true causing the skeleton to explode into bone shards!

Darys turns to the remaining skeleton and spits on its skull, the saliva streaked with the dwarf's own blood from the internal injuries the shortsword inflicted. "Come on yah' scrawny bag of bones! Come get some of Darys Stoneback!"

Darys attacks the skeleton at 'xx-15/xx', missing with the battleaxe but landing for double damage with his warhammer.

Main Attack Roll with Battleaxe - Skeletons: 1d20+5 8 MISS 1d8+3 11

Bonus Attack Roll with Warhammer - Skeletons: 1d20+5 14 HIT 1d8+3 10 DMG Bludgeoning damage for double!

Trast fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Apr 23, 2015

Waador
Sep 11, 2001

Smashin' down the light.
Pillbug

4 / 8 HP // 14 AC
The half-elf had assumed the battle was over, given Darys' shouting. He steps out of the cover of the altar, twirling an arrow in hand and ready to make a witty quip about the situation. He was rather surprised to find a skeleton still standing. "Oh, uh..." he comments, rearing back and throwing the arrow at the creature manually, rather than with the aid of the bow he had slung back over his shoulder, "take that, you monster!"

It's not very effective...
pre:
Action: Attack
   Hit - 6 (Natural 1)
   Arrow - Recoverable (even-numbered shot)
He ducks back behind the cover of the altar.

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan

[Quilian Nailos]
HP: 10/10 | AC: 16 | HD: d10(1) | Spells [none yet] | Arrows: 28

A textbook maneuver that would impress any elf, Quilian's arrow slides into a skeleton's eye-socket and blows out a chunk of bone from the back of its head. He had only taken the briefest of moments to shoot, having ran to the north of the room. If only such things could die to that level of trauma.

When the two rush into the tunnel to assault the skellies rather than wait, that made this much more simple. Quilian runs up to where the dwarf had been, hugging the wall and sticking himself out enough to fire a shot down the tunnel. This wasn't so much for cover, as the skeletons are far too busy with the pair to fire at the elf. It was a nice bonus though, should the worse happen. More importantly, leaning against something lets him steady his hands. He will need to for this shot to count - firing through the melee is no easy feat.

Longbow Attack: 1#1d20+5 6
Natural 1

Quilian grabs an arrow and knocks it back, the string taught. As soon as the bowstring is released, the force of the snapping effect splinters the arrow immediately, breaking it apart into a spray of useless wood, fletching and arrow-tip. He swears an Orcish curse, that was an arrow of his own making!

Dr. Doji Suave
Dec 31, 2004

Khidash Lodi

Blood drained through his robes as he felt the blade sink deep into his side, cauysing him to let out a sharp hiss from between clashed teeth as he followed suit with a roar and another attack from his mace. The rage flew through him like a dog at the racetrack, unbridled anger surging forth at the skeleton that was unoccupied by Darys's hammer.

Mace to Skeleton!: 1d20+3 7
Ugh!: 1d6+1 6

Are you kidding me lol

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

HP:1/11 AC::14 HD:1/1 (d10) Movement: 30' Arrows: 35[3 spent this combat] Passive Perception:16

The sounds of failure ringing out around him Lars can only smile sadly glad he isn't the only one having a hard time today.

I'm sorry, Orokos is angry that I left and it's taking it out on my loved ones! :cry:

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Apr 24, 2015

Monk E
May 19, 2009
Ursa Manuel

HP0/9, AC11, hit dice1/1, Spell Slots 1:2/2

Ursas condition abruptly takes a turn for the better as her breathing stabilizes and her wounds seem to have sealed up just enough to keep her condition from worsening.

Death save roll is a 20

Monk E fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Apr 23, 2015

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

You hit a 20 so you heal 1hp! You also linked your previous death save. :v: Death saves happen at the start of your turn so you should be free to do stuff.

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Apr 23, 2015

Waador
Sep 11, 2001

Smashin' down the light.
Pillbug

4 / 8 HP // 14 AC
As he saw the elemental rouse from her deathbed, his eyes went wide. Although Lars might be too preoccupied with the threat of imminent death to appreciate it, he comments to the man, "You were right, Lars! She didn't need her kidneys to live!"

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
L4 - Dancing Dead

A whole lot of failure goes on, but hey at least Ursa opens her eyes.

Yeah Monk E you still get your actual turn now.

Four             14     +3            20            04/08
Lars             14    +3            19            01/11
Darys           17     +1           18            02/13
Khidash      15     +5            17            02/10
Ursa            12     +1            13            01/09 :rolldice:
Quilian        16     +3            08            10/10  

P.d0t
Dec 27, 2007

Sereia Arlingfeld
HP: 10/14 | AC: 15/17 | HD: 1/1d10 | Lay on Hands: 4/5

Lunging headlong into danger, Sereia slashes and thrusts at the skeleton, with both blades.

Jesus christ what the gently caress are these dice rolls

Monk E
May 19, 2009
Ursa Manuel

HP1/9, AC11, hit dice1/1, Spell Slots 1:2/2

Rising unsteadly to her feet Ursa catches sight of one of the corpses that attacked her preoccupied tangling with Sereia. As foggy memories of the ambush surfaced she decided it was time for the zombie to be the one on the recieving end of a dogpile.

Firebolting last skeleton 16 for attack 10 for damage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
L4 - Dancing Dead

Ursa opens her eyes, pops up, and shoots the remaining skeleton with a tremendous blast of fire. It rocks back, but is not done yet. It turns to one of the nearby living beings and cuts them down with its shortsword, before turning its empty eyesockets on the remaining living being before it.

Skeleton hits Khidash. For enough damage to put him down.

Lars             14    +3            19            01/11 :rolldice:
Darys           17     +1           18            02/13 :rolldice:
Khidash      15     +5            17            00/10 :rolldice: roll that death save!
Skeleton     13      +2            17            xx-10/xx
Ursa            12     +1            13            01/09 :rolldice:

• Locked thread