Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

quote:

Bishop said another witness told him and a police officer that the man held up a protest sign about taxation just before pulling the trigger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Luvcow posted:

Ya I've been hearing this used a lot more than the "does a bear poo poo in the woods" one lately. I think it's got staying power.

might want to reconsider who youre spending time around

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

was there really no friend of a goon working nearby to take a picture of the still warm corpse ???

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

not much of a warrior with that k:d imo

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Dejan Bimble posted:

What if he didn't want put out the metropolitan workers who'd have to scrub the burn marks off the walkway. This way the crows can eat his entrails and everything will be cool.

it would be hella cool if you could put "nobody touches my corpse for 4 days" in a will and then shoot yourself somewhere and everybody jad to just dwi

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

you're stating these things in absolute terms

generally committing suicide to make a statement doesn't inspire change (outside of a couple instances, and those were movements that would've have found a spark eventually) and it's good that it doesn't

i disagree. i think more people should shoot themselves for causes they believe in. face it, its the us, somebodys gonna get shot

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

bring back lf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Young Freud posted:

Another dead-ender tries something outrageous. This time, a Florida mailman flew a gyrocopter onto the Capitol lawn to protest for campaign reform.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/elections/ruskin-mailman-tries-flying-to-capitol-in-gyrocopter-to-deliver-campaign/2225584

dudes owns and operates his own ultralight dude landed on the whitehouse lawn dude owns. even if he didnt shoot himself in the head

Nonsense posted:

Senator Lindsey Graham: “He should have been subject to being shot out of the sky. I don’t know why he wasn’t.”

And then he invoked national security:

“Our nation is under siege. Radical Islam is a threat to our homeland. There are probably radical Islamic cells in our backyard already, and if somebody is willing to approach vital government infrastructure, they should do so at their own peril.”

"Glad Hughes is alive," he added.

hahaha mothrrfucker is a human feces sundae with gayface on top instead of a cherry

• Locked thread