Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
I left a pair of headphones in my gym shorts and i ran them through the washing machine and then through the drier afterwords. i was pretty choked when I found the headphones all tangled up with my socks and i was all awwww gently caress and i didn't think they would even work anymore. I tried them anyways and somehow they are louder now. not only are they louder, but i swear the quality is better. the sound is more crisp how could this happen to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i wish bruce willis had failed to stop that asteroid so i didnt have to read this

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

amityville anus posted:

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

reboot it and update the firmware while simultaneously hitting the F4 key and

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good

Nation posted:

i wish bruce willis had failed to stop that asteroid so i didnt have to read this

he also went back in time to kill a dude

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Pansacola posted:

he also went back in time to kill a dude

the OP i hope :woop:

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Prolly cleaned out a layer of ear wax and hair from your waxy hairy ears you big silly goose ;)

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

put it in a bag of rice and it will take the water out i reckon. don't put it in the oven, did that with my old phone once and it made it worse.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards

krampster2 posted:

put it in a bag of rice and it will take the water out i reckon. don't put it in the oven, did that with my old phone once and it made it worse.

its better now though maybe because water is a conductor and it supercharged the copper wires and there was a galvanic reaction when heat / spin cycle was applied

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9J-Il9e1QE

You can actually clean electronics with water as long as they are off and you let them dry sufficiently before using them. It wouldn't short anything or cause any damage if there is no electricity running through it.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

Windows 98 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9J-Il9e1QE

You can actually clean electronics with water as long as they are off and you let them dry sufficiently before using them. It wouldn't short anything or cause any damage if there is no electricity running through it.

So it was ear wax and I'm not Cray

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

So the inquiry is "how could this happen to me"

op u a bitch 4 this 1

• Locked thread