Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I hope I get along with Pabst Blue Ribbon, stomach acid and cum :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Drink me before I'm cool

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

"why do goons associate me with hipsters? Man, those goons sure are loving dumb"

Toasty
Mar 12, 2007
*contains .01% coffee by volume

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
OH NOO Here Comes A Hipster!! Could This Be The End!!!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
*exists*

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
I'm overpriced mudwater for pretty girls

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT'S CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards

Knyteguy posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT'S CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Knyteguy posted:

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Knyteguy posted:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Knyteguy posted:

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
i sure hope the hipster who drinks me is lactose intolerant so i give him the shits

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
The swastika deisgn in my foam was carefully constructed ironically

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

Knyteguy posted:

Iron_Orchid
May 31, 2012

Everything they do is so flamboyant it makes me want to set myself on fire
hi i am four fifty two with change plastic top fish split tail buy me seattle yummy foam foam

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “irony” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “friend of the family balls” and “i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of fyad humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I prefer Busch

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Oh word I was talking to my homie Dancehall in South Bronx, heard this nigga MC at a party last weekend, burned it down, naturally, but kid was selling CDs out of his trunk, and when Dancehall looked to see what his name was, he blacked out and had an intense memory of being hungry as a child in a cold schoolbus while wearing wool shirts??? Nigga snapped out of it and the MC was standing above him, saying “yeah sorry dude, my name be that specific memory” I heard he sent his demo to Sony and everyone was just crying and poo poo when they tried to read the label. Secretary got a really bad rash and had to go to a hospital in Denver

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Another time me and Dancehall was smokin at he place in Brooklyn and talking about some underground rap poo poo, I said man take me to the newest cats you heard of, the rawest street poo poo only. Dancehall get real quiet and take out a small celly, like looked like a baby cell phone or something, poo poo was tiny. He open it up and it just had one button, button had no number on it? He press it and instead of saying anything into he just held up some black and white photograph of a dog to the mouthpiece and lit it on fire, didn’t say nothing. I was much lifted from the w33d and thought he was loving with me because thats how Dancehall be sometimes when he high, but like 1 minute later someone beeping outside, don’t sound like no normal horn, its hard to describe u know? Like niggas was beeping and this scar I had on my knee from when I was short and ran into a coffee table started itching and I went to scratch it and Dancehall just looked at me like “No nigga, don’t itch that. Itch that is the rudest thing you could do.” And we went outside and the car was a Escalade sitting on like 24s also, pretty intimidating to get into a devil hell Escalade when you high, but Dancehall wasnt afraid. Driver was on some secret service poo poo, didn’t smile, didn’t even look at us, we just got in and buckled up. We ended up at this underground garage somewhere in deep Queens, like driving down floor after floor while we just got higher and higher. And then suddenly, there we were, bottom floor, all dark except for the glowing illuminesence of a crowd of niggas checking they Sidekicks and droids, no service because were underground but they still checkin, and a lone spotlight on this dude, real short cat, like 5 feet, wearin all red. Someone had a drum kit, real small, started giving him the most basic beats, and nigga started spitting, but they weren’t rhymes. Nigga was spitting anticipation of different events, right? Like all of a sudden, I got real nervous about Easter, started thinking about how I had a bunch of candy and poo poo to buy, right? Then next I was dreading my 40th birthday. I turn to dancehall and I’m “Nigga I’m only 28!!!! Who is this cat and how he spit anticipation of 12 years from now, thats like some 2021 poo poo???????” and Dancehall was ‘man, nicca name is some awful poo poo, his moms was a chef at an unpopular but profitable resturant and his dad I heard was a vet who was in the bomb squad and come back with PTSD, so they named him the collective nervousness of a group of people reluctantly waiting to eat. When nigga walks past a Taco Bell, its like a whole crowd of people chanting he name, sultry seduction of crowds of girls waving they titties, smearing them with fire sauce. Drives him crazy like a wolf, make the nicca hornie as hell devil, got arrested last week for putting he mystery weener in one of those new black tacos, found him crying in the bathroom covered in cinnamon, crying, screaming “why u name me this way, chef mom” and I said “no way can a nigga be named that, how they put that on he birth certificate” and it turn out he was born at a Jewish hospital!!! I was like “nigga u cold” and thats why I dont eat tacos no more

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Knyteguy posted:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I don't think I "get" this meme

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer

social vegan posted:

no, you do.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I certainly am popular on that awful website. I shall bask in the glory and give thanks.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i'm all you need to get you through the day, because i have 1800+ calories (excl. whip)

thanks ~Salmiakki~

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

amityville anus posted:

Drink me before I'm cool

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

social vegan posted:

same

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

whoflungpoop posted:

i'm all you need to get you through the day, because i have 1800+ calories (excl. whip)

i'll take two

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
*is a waste of coffee*

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
What does the word macchiato even mean?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Put it on the Underhills' tab

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

super mario batali posted:

I think it's italian for "waste of both coffee and a small amount of milk"

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
im a pumpkin spice latte
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer

Its THURSDAY tomorrow is FRIDAY.

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

super mario batali posted:

AFAIK, it's the surname of the guy who starred in the original Karate Kid movies.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

We have reached peak macchiato.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Reached peak gbs irc sigs. jesus gently caress

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer

Matey posted:

Reached peak gbs irc sigs. jesus gently caress

Sip it slowly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im a caramel macchiato and im refreshing as gently caress where my hipsters at??

• Locked thread