Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
After they got caught all I heard was that they were Chechens, which is meaningless to me. Were they just crazy like the DC snipers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

it was for mountain white guy islam OP

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Some guy named Boss Strong I think.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
It's because Bostom sucks

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

cause they had nothing better to do

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the older brother had schizophrenia and heard voices

the younger brother was a screwup and hung out with his mentally ill older brother

hth

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
It's because Bostom is like Sodom because they both in in -om

They were hardcore numerologists

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
social/political protest.

now, i don't agree with their cause, but at least they were willing to die for it, unlike these millenial occupy wall street/#blacklivesmatter types of protesters, who don't accomplish anything b/c they aren't willing to spill any of their own blood.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
"manifesto report: tl;dr"
-dept of homelol security

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Older brother mad because media portrayed all muslims as violent

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

allah commanded it, blessed be his name

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Y-Hat posted:

the older brother had schizophrenia and heard voices

the younger brother was a screwup and hung out with his mentally ill older brother

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

Extensive Vamping posted:

Older brother mad because media portrayed all muslims as violent

Universe Master posted:

allah commanded it, blessed be his name

hmm...

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I did it for the grind, I did it for the hustle. I did it for the people on the bottom in the struggle. I did it for my comrades, did it cause I love 'em

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
they did it for the rock

they did it...for the people

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

now, i don't agree with their cause, but at least they were willing to die for it, unlike these millenial occupy wall street/#blacklivesmatter types of protesters, who don't accomplish anything b/c they aren't willing to spill any of their own blood.

running away and hiding = willing to die lmbo

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
they did it all for the nookie

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

remember that scene in braveheart where mel gibson tried to hide his identity so they wouldnt know who was doing it and also that bit where he hid in the local lords speedboat for freedom?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i love a good mystery

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards

TEAYCHES posted:

cause they had nothing better to do

i think thats why people do mostly anything at all. by random chance some idea just sticks in someone's head and they decide to do it without any real reason just some weird conviction its like fate

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
this one girl told them shed give rimjobs if they did it

hard to find a girl who gives rimjobs

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Buffalo bills fans

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards

shiksa posted:

this one girl told them shed give rimjobs if they did it

hard to find a girl who gives rimjobs

youre looking in the wrong places

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
the older brother did poorly in the previous year's race and wanted revenge for being humiliated. that and allah or some poo poo idk.

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
Have you read the ramblings of their crazy mom? That poo poo was set in motion before either of those poor fuckers made it to Kindergarten.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
for the lulz

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

Pretty brave son

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

boom boom boom posted:

they were Chechens

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Supreme Allah posted:

Buffalo bills fans

In that case, not guilty on all charges.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

they had to do it to join heavens gate on the ufo

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
bored teenagers

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

Harald posted:

bored teenagers

they could have just stuck to breaking in to construction sites and setting dumpsters on fire yo

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Video games + Marilyn Manson

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

they were mad that williams street didn't take the aqua teen hunger force colon movie film for theaters ad campaign far enough

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

casual beep posted:

they could have just stuck to breaking in to construction sites and setting dumpsters on fire yo

You don't get crazy chicks wanting to gently caress you for that kind of kindergarten mischief.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

Cantaloupe posted:

You don't get crazy chicks wanting to gently caress you for that kind of kindergarten mischief.

i got a a blowjob behind a wendy's for throwing pudding at some kid

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
too much panic at the disco and bomberman

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I hear he smoked the devil weed

The devil weed made him do it

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

casual beep posted:

i got a a blowjob behind a wendy's for throwing pudding at some kid

hardcore

waveformghost
Jan 12, 2015

loving kurds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

fuckin kid got hosed up he was such a little bitch i kicked the pudding right out of his hand and it went all over his face. i was smoking some hash with a girl later at lunch and she was like that was cool as gently caress what you did that lttle narc gregory and she sucked my dick we were thirteen

• Locked thread