Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
Hey you know how Chechnya is completely outside America's sphere of influence, being firmly in Russian control? Well, gently caress you, America for some reason!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Fuckin jealous of the Pats and the Sox and the Bruins.

Fuckin' losahs!

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

speaking of baseball have i told you how much i hate blacklivesmatter? because i really do

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013
Slenderman

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Fuckin' Pats rule brah.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

katlington posted:

speaking of baseball have i told you how much i hate blacklivesmatter? because i really do

Black lives matter because all lives matter and black lives are a subset of all lives

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Sure they caught these Chechen mooks but they still haven't caught those dudes who bombed Wall Street back in 1920

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

tacodaemon posted:

Sure they caught these Chechen mooks but they still haven't caught those dudes who bombed Wall Street back in 1920

You think those guys are still out there?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

boom boom boom posted:

You think those guys are still out there?

Yeah I saw them at Jerry J's Pub the other day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Fuckin pats are gonna win another super bowl this year you stupid fucks!

• Locked thread