Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

mdm posted:

Holy god her logo is ugly this time around

Looks like blue twin towers and her directions for crashing into them with a red arrow

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

The Taint Reaper posted:

So Hillary is going Right?

She's already pretty far right, it's a nice metaphor for knocking down the infinitesimal gains Democrats have barely made in the last few years

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Someone was paid a quarter million dollars to make that logo.

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
A big red arrow pointing to the right :laffo:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

The Taint Reaper posted:

Someone was paid a quarter million dollars to make that logo.

some people were paid millions and probably came up with 20 logos and it took months of market research and endless meetings to decide on that

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Seriously not only does it not send the message that she probably wants, it looks liek something that belongs on the helipad to a hospital.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

It Begins.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I want to vote for someone who is not a career politician having a career politician for president hasn't worked for the last 8 years.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

misdirectomy posted:

A big red arrow pointing to the right :laffo:

"i'm with stupid" permanently aimed at bill

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
If I was running for office I would have a dragon as my logo

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

The Taint Reaper posted:

I want to vote for someone who is not a career politician having a career politician for president hasn't worked for the last 8 years.

lol look at all the repub candidates and tell me which ones aren't career politicians to the same degree as Obummer or Hillary

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

mdm posted:

lol look at all the repub candidates and tell me which ones aren't career politicians to the same degree as Obummer or Hillary

I'm pretty sure Obama took Soros money and is just making decisions based around what Soros wanted. So that Post presidency he's set up nicely.

just someone who wouldn't do that.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

mdm posted:

Ben Carson, M.D.
L.M.A.O.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

mdm posted:

yeah

look at them and tell him that I dare you

totally blasted whatever point he apparently thinks somebody was making at some point

blammo

keep posting, guy

jesus christ

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

The Taint Reaper posted:

I'm pretty sure Obama took Soros money and is just making decisions based around what Soros wanted. So that Post presidency he's set up nicely.

just someone who wouldn't do that.

SOROS!!!!!!

Way to dodge the question. Obumbo and Hillfart aren't career politicians, they both had significant legal careers before getting into politics.

And here's a hint: All the nominees will be taking Soros/Adelson/Koch/Daisyfart money.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dr Cheeto posted:

Ben Carson, M.D.
L.M.A.O.

Man who got eyesight saved by medicaid who then went on to attack handout programs?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Dr Cheeto posted:

Ben Carson, M.D.
L.M.A.O.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

mdm posted:

SOROS!!!!!!

Way to dodge the question. Obumbo and Hillfart aren't career politicians, they both had significant legal careers before getting into politics.

And here's a hint: All the nominees will be taking Soros/Adelson/Koch/Daisyfart money.
Nobody is dodging the the question.

I'm sorry i hurt your political waifus.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

The Taint Reaper posted:

Nobody is dodging the the question.

I'm sorry i hurt your political waifus.

:chanpop:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

etalian posted:

Man who got eyesight saved by medicaid who then went on to attack handout programs?

Black Republicans got to be twice as conservative to get half as much

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

Hector Beerlioz posted:

She is going to be a President who has had sex with another President.
Merkel is chancellor, not president.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If she wins the Democratic primary, we're going to have a Republican president again.

gently caress.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Blazing Ownager posted:

If she wins the Democratic primary, we're going to have a Republican president again.

gently caress.

Truth. And on day one she will probably bomb Iran to show America how big her testicles are.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Blazing Ownager posted:

gently caress.

We havn't had a republican president in nearly a decade.

and all that would mean is that the senate and house as theirs to lose in the midterms

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Hillary Clinton is going to make America all better. Just u watch

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hillary's election chances will be fine because the next Palin will be running soon.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
It's extremely funny to me that Sarah Palin was that close to being president.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

mdm posted:

Looks like blue twin towers and her directions for crashing into them with a red arrow

lmao

Testvan
Nov 10, 2003
Finally https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FvyGydc8no

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
This presidential election brought to you by The Onion

1K Dollar Chair
Nov 20, 2014

mdm posted:

well if you didnt know hillary was behind 9/11 already...

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

1K Dollar Chair posted:

well if you didnt know hillary was behind 9/11 already...

She's not Jewish

naem
May 29, 2011

Dr Cheeto posted:

This presidential election brought to you by The Onion

Brought to you by Carl's junior™®©™

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
A more appropriate logo for Hillary is a blue dragon tattooed on someone's arm.

1K Dollar Chair
Nov 20, 2014

mdm posted:

She's not Jewish

allegedly

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

It does explain why she tried so hard to defeat the Muslim Obama in 08....

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
The Facebook ads trending about her announcement and the resulting GOP TV Ad is loving awesome. So many tears in the comments. It's all Benghazi in every comment. People actually believe they're going to win with the Benghazi thing again as a talking point. Obama effectively curb stomped Romney during the debates over this, and they're going to double down on it.

So many tears.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
hillary is really bad and stupid and she might actually win if the gop doesn't come up with a new jab.

When i hear the word "benghazi" my eyes glaze over immediately. I assume its the same with pretty much anyone.

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

mdm posted:

It does explain why she tried so hard to defeat the Muslim Obama in 08....

Did you see how much Bill Clinton reduced national debt? Of course they're Jewish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I'll probably vote for Bush, but Hillary would probably be alright too. D&D has taught me that as a conservative, I really never lose.

I went to the Clinton library a few weeks ago and saw Hillary's Vacation Bible School diploma, so at least she has some biblical training.

• Locked thread