Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
What are her views on important topics like gamergate, haes, bitcoin, gender pronouns, headmates, and kill all men?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

mdm posted:

She's already pretty far right,

She recently decided that gays are now okay. That means she's liberal enough to get my vote. :colbert:

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

if hillary is the dem nominee then I honestly hope we elect bush 3.0 and just get this shitshow over with

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

nonazis posted:

Did you see how much Bill Clinton reduced national debt? Of course they're Jewish.

which is worse, an abrahamic religion that's okay with usury, an abrahamic religion that doesn't practice usury but doesn't stop the former group from doing it and then abandons any pretense of even paying lipservice to proscriptions against usury, or an abrahamic religion that violently resists usury until the aforementioned two groups grind them down with war, puppet regimes and economic seigecraft?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

mdm posted:

Holy god her logo is ugly this time around

Looks like blue twin towers and her directions for crashing into them with a red arrow

With this logo, Hilary needs a campaign manager like this:

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014

nonazis posted:

Did you see how much Bill Clinton reduced national debt? Of course they're Jewish.

Actually gore invented the internet and made the dot com bubble with reduced the debt, Clinton was busy getting his giggty on.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The Democrats could run anyone but her and win, but no, gotta be idiots and run the woman no one likes

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Feranon posted:

if hillary is the dem nominee then I honestly hope we elect bush 3.0 and just get this shitshow over with

the good money is on another bush vs clinton race but seriously i feel like anyone halfway charismatic could beat clinton in the primaries. i dont see who that would be though

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

spacetoaster posted:

She recently decided that gays are now okay. That means she's liberal enough to get my vote. :colbert:

gays aren't really a liberal issue, it's just that Christians in America tend to be on the right

Consider that a number of reasonable Republicans also take the position "we can't follow this issue as a party any more, it is dead"

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

EugeneJ posted:

The Democrats could run anyone but her and win, but no, gotta be idiots and run the woman no one likes

the big donors play both sides and dont give a poo poo who wins

the big names in the party get more donations if they toe the party line

the rank and file just want to pay the rent with meagre public office salaries

the republicans will scare enough people into voting D perpetuating the mess

death is inevitable

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

TEAYCHES posted:

the good money is on another bush vs clinton race but seriously i feel like anyone halfway charismatic could beat clinton in the primaries. i dont see who that would be though

Hillary, 2016 primaries = Scorcese, 2007 Oscars

This is her time

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
bush vs clinton would be my favorite shitshow but the armchair historian in me hopes for a bush vs adams race for narrative equilibrium

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
It's going to be really loving funny when Hillary wins and people get really, really mad and call her bitch oval office whore slut and i get to read extremely angry misogynistic rants about the president for the next 10 years and also listen to them on the news.

I can almost smell the whiskey breath.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

TEAYCHES posted:

even a great candidate would probably be smashed by the Clinton machine. Clinton would have been the nominee last time she ran if she had a plan past super Tuesday.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

My body is ready

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

NakedWithCandy posted:

Actually gore invented the internet and made the dot com bubble with reduced the debt, Clinton was busy getting his giggty on.

And Bush still won. That whole thing just clicked in my head and I think that I need to move to Canada and become a hermit now.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

huskarl_marx posted:

the big donors play both sides and dont give a poo poo who wins

the big names in the party get more donations if they toe the party line

the rank and file just want to pay the rent with meagre public office salaries

the republicans will scare enough people into voting D perpetuating the mess

death is inevitable

I think Jeb can wait on his opponents to self destruct and skate through the primaries without having to go too far crazy right. Then he can run a restrained enough campaign in the general election to have a good shot, especially against someone who's going to motivate his base as much as Hillary.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Re-open LF so we can find the posters who :argh:'d about Hilary in 2008 and are supporting her in 2016 so we can shame them.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

EugeneJ posted:

My body is ready

i would shoot myself on the steps of the capitol building if jon stewart became a serious political candidate

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

TEAYCHES posted:

i would shoot myself on the steps of the capitol building if jon stewart became a serious political candidate

i onyl read the first page so idk if it was mentioned but bernie sanders might run in the democratic primary

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

EugeneJ posted:

My body is ready

It would be just like that Robin Williams movie

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Doctor J Off posted:

i onyl read the first page so idk if it was mentioned but bernie sanders might run in the democratic primary

while hes not really a crank he seems like enough of a crank that he doesnt have a chance

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
watch the democratic party keep him and his supporters out of the debates with riot police

fatjoint
Sep 28, 2005
Fatjoint
The sooner we elect another Bush or Clinton into office the better.

We deserve family a dynasty, even a monarchy. Who needs a republic and all that jazz?

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

TEAYCHES posted:

while hes not really a crank he seems like enough of a crank that he doesnt have a chance

the primary process would probably be tougher for him than the general election since you have to be insane or pretend to be insane to get through the republican primary process, and the only people who would be put off by sander's sensible policies would never vote for a dem ever under any circumstances anyway

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

fatjoint posted:

The sooner we elect another Bush or Clinton into office the better.

We deserve family a dynasty, even a monarchy. Who needs a republic and all that jazz?

we spent the last 40 years going around enslaving the people of foreign lands to enrich the already wealthy, while completely devastating the domestic job market, so basically either we're right before a spartacan uprising in the third world or a thracian uprising here in the west

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

The timing of his retirement is very, very suspect

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

EugeneJ posted:

But doesn't he already have a new show or something?

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
but she doesn't even have a dick

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

EugeneJ posted:

My body is ready

a jew in the white house?

lmfao, ok op

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

"When the phone rings in the white house at 2am, do you want the person who killed jesus to answer?"

- Rand Paul 2016

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

The Taint Reaper posted:

I want to vote for someone who is not a career politician having a career politician for president hasn't worked for the last 8 years.

lol thats not happening in the US ever

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I want the person who killed Regan to answer

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol thats not happening in the US ever

BERNIE SANDERS

e: actually now that ive been thinking about this, if he actually manages to obama hillary in the primaries he'll just get the kennedy treatment and the republican will win on the argument that the new democratic nominee is unprepared to be president

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

all i know is that this #StopHillary thing the most hilariously dumb political ad campaign i have ever seen, and man, that is saying a LOT

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I can't wait for hdog to be pres and hear the shrill whining of liberals complaining that she's doing the things she campaigned on doing

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Cubey posted:

all i know is that this #StopHillary thing the most hilariously dumb political ad campaign i have ever seen, and man, that is saying a LOT

What is it, an old white man in a suit with a flag lapel pin saying "Benghazi" over and over getting a little louder every time until he is shouting and frothing at the mouth and his head explodes and blood covers the camera while the words "CRUZ 2016" appear on the screen?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Hillary was already the president (of the Barry Goldwater fan club), though? :confused:

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

EugeneJ posted:

he is retiring because his ratings keep getting lower and the demographic of his show keeps getting older

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

spacemang_spliff posted:

I can't wait for hdog to be pres and hear the shrill whining of liberals complaining that she's doing the things she campaigned on doing

as a liberal, i would prefer a republican, the current democratic party is a complete sham and needs to fall apart like they did in the 80's and get reborn hopefully as an actually liberal party instead of being very very slightly left of center.

Dr Cheeto posted:

What is it, an old white man in a suit with a flag lapel pin saying "Benghazi" over and over getting a little louder every time until he is shouting and frothing at the mouth and his head explodes and blood covers the camera while the words "CRUZ 2016" appear on the screen?

this is closer to the truth than you might think

• Locked thread