Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Cubey posted:

as a liberal, i would prefer a republican, the current democratic party is a complete sham and needs to fall apart like they did in the 80's and get reborn hopefully as an actually liberal party instead of being very very slightly left of center.

Because the end result wasn't triangulation and veering heavily to the right in the 90s...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
We need to #StopHillary now before she devours the whole country with her big saggy cooch.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Doctor J Off posted:

BERNIE SANDERS

e: actually now that ive been thinking about this, if he actually manages to obama hillary in the primaries he'll just get the kennedy treatment and the republican will win on the argument that the new democratic nominee is unprepared to be president

when i read this i was thinking of Barney Frank. and i was like dude he's 80 years old and gay and retired

thn i rememebered who Berniie sanders is and honestly Barney Frank probably has better odds

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Wait what candidate will get D&D goons so mad that they'll lie again and claim that they've always supported freedom of speech and were always against censorship?

And to also get them to threaten to move to canada and europe while they stroke their dick about angerly posting about living in a fallout post apocalyptic world.

I will vote for that person.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

ThirdPartyView posted:

Because the end result wasn't triangulation and veering heavily to the right in the 90s...

yeah i know. i have no actual hope for real change in our politics and just want everything to go to poo poo out of spite at this point, but it's nice to dream that if the democrats get creamed and fall apart they'll be reborn as a party that actually cares about anyone besides single-issue and independent voters.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

The Taint Reaper posted:

Wait what candidate will get D&D goons so mad that they'll lie again and claim that they've always supported freedom of speech and were always against censorship?

And to also get them to threaten to move to canada and europe while they stroke their dick about angerly posting about living in a fallout post apocalyptic world.

I will vote for that person.

Warren

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Is she even running?

Can she even run in the first place since she is a fatty?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Cubey posted:

as a liberal, i would prefer a republican, the current democratic party is a complete sham and needs to fall apart like they did in the 80's and get reborn hopefully as an actually liberal party instead of being very very slightly left of center.

lol

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Earl?!

:captainpop:

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Cubey posted:

yeah i know. i have no actual hope for real change in our politics and just want everything to go to poo poo out of spite at this point, but it's nice to dream that if the democrats get creamed and fall apart they'll be reborn as a party that actually cares about anyone besides single-issue and independent voters.

the dems wont get creamed tho because a majority of americans dont actually want theocratic neo-feudalism

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

The Taint Reaper posted:

Is she even running?

Can she even run in the first place since she is a fatty?

Hillary fatter

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Doctor J Off posted:

the dems wont get creamed tho because a majority of americans dont actually want theocratic neo-feudalism

if people show up to vote, the democrats win

a lot of people dont vote though because the system is so loving corrupt and retarded and the democrats are dogshit so i dont blame them. or they just dont give a gently caress about politics, which is fair, why should they

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Reminder for everyone saying they'll vote for not hillary that Jeb is pulling the same team his brother had that invaded Iraq. WATCH BUSH START A loving WAR

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
It is 3 AM, the phone rings in the white house, Russia has just launched a nuke at the US. Do you want Hillary Clinton taking that phone call?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Business Gorillas posted:

Reminder for everyone saying they'll vote for not hillary that Jeb is pulling the same team his brother had that invaded Iraq. WATCH BUSH START A loving WAR

if jeb bush is the republican candidate, i guarantee that the republicans won't just lose the election, they'll lose it by a goddamn enormous landslide that'd make obama's first term seem close by comparison. if anything gets democrats out of their houses to vote it'd be the prospect of another bush in office.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

NakedWithCandy posted:

It is 3 AM, the phone rings in the white house, Russia has just launched a nuke at the US. Do you want Hillary Clinton taking that phone call?

Can you imagine what Jeb's response to be? Given that his brother's response to being told that the country is under attack is to continue to read a children's book for 5 minutes.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I imagine Jeb's response to a nuclear missile would to stutter like Porky Pig and go "That's all folks!" and then be rushed to a fallout shelter.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i would love a jeb bush vs hillary clinton race but i would love it so much that i truly dont believe it will happen. thats just too loving perfect and life doesnt work out that way

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Tsinava posted:

Hillary fatter

The world is not going to respect a fat person and doubly so if it's a fat lady.

Nobody respects a fat lady.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Cubey posted:

if jeb bush is the republican candidate, i guarantee that the republicans won't just lose the election, they'll lose it by a goddamn enormous landslide that'd make obama's first term seem close by comparison. if anything gets democrats out of their houses to vote it'd be the prospect of another bush in office.

you can also be cynical and assume americans will let Bush squeak in. the hubris of the right will be obnoxious.

Wayne LaPierre must not be proven correct.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Just keep praying THS. God's will shall be done.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

NakedWithCandy posted:

The phone would slip out of her hands for they are slick from the midnight fried chicken.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Hillary debating Jeb is going to be some of the best TV that i have ever watched

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

TEAYCHES posted:

i would love a jeb bush vs hillary clinton race but i would love it so much that i truly dont believe it will happen. thats just too loving perfect and life doesnt work out that way

tbh though who the hell else does the gop even have at their disposal? christie? cruz? trump (:lol:)? as far as someone who would win the primaries, jeb bush is probably the one who has the best chance of winning those, even if that would mean they'd get slaughtered even harder in the presidential election than they would with any other candidate.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

imagine the presidential debate between a jeb bush and a hillary clinton.. god.... my lf sense is not just tingling.... its... it

it wont happen.. its not gonna happen

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

The Taint Reaper posted:

The phone would slip out of her hands for they are slick from the midnight fried chicken.

Or baby powder. Or vaginal moisturizing cream.

(She is old, and a woman. Lol)

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014

Cubey posted:

lol

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Yeah sure I would love an old fat lady who smells to be president.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

The Taint Reaper posted:

merkel is pretty widely popular in germany

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Business Gorillas posted:

i sure as gently caress hope so. its been, what? a year or two since we've had a full scale occupation going on?

gently caress that noise

U

S

A

U

S

A

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

TEAYCHES posted:

merkel is pretty widely popular in germany

She's not really a fat though. She just resembles the Item Shop keeper in many RPGs.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

The Taint Reaper posted:

Large Marge 4 Prez

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

The Taint Reaper posted:

She's not really a fat though. She just resembles the Item Shop keeper in many RPGs.

hillary clinton and angela merkel have pretty similar bodies if you imagine them naked

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I'm kind of hoping that either one or both of the parties explode in a Whig style fashion and need to be restructured.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

The Taint Reaper posted:

I'm kind of hoping that either one or both of the parties explode in a Whig style fashion and need to be restructured.

if the republicans lose the next election i'd almost expect them to implode, they were drat close to it a few years ago when the tea party erupted onto the scene.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

i wonder when the last time bill and Hilary got it on was

you think they patched things up after monica and they just get down and nasty on teh reg?

id like to think so

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

poopzilla posted:

i wonder when the last time bill and Hilary got it on was

you think they patched things up after monica and they just get down and nasty on teh reg?

id like to think so

we know they hosed once, the rest is speculation

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Cubey posted:

if the republicans lose the next election i'd almost expect them to implode, they were drat close to it a few years ago when the tea party erupted onto the scene.

that what people said in 2008 and 2012

republicans aren't going anywhere

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

spacemang_spliff posted:

that what people said in 2008 and 2012

republicans aren't going anywhere

i don't remember anyone saying that in '08. i do remember people saying it in '12, and the republicans did look really shaky for a while after (and even before) that election. the fact that they were assuring themselves that they'd win it was probably the biggest sign of weakness they have shown, it was really pathetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
jeb already won lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread