Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
jeb dog versus hill dog is going to be a very boring contest. likely blah as hell. i'm calling it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
hill dog will lose real bad since people are not going to tolerate a person with a weird face for president

like a good 30-40 % of hills pics look like this just when she's trying to be chill and look normal

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
by person i mean especially a lady with no appreciable sex appeal except for niche groups

rand has got the sleek otter little bear thing going on which appeals to homo sexuals latent or otherwise. ted cruz looks like your retarded dad which is sexy to almost every one. jeb has the same appeal except his face can look smart and dignified.

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
when was the last truly weird face president

carter???

obvs you cant be handsome or anything but you cant have lieberman face like hill dog has due to being a woman of years who was cute in her day. i dont plan on voting at all but i guarantee that is the number one weakness in her campaign, is that demon chipmunk thing that happens when the light hits her wrong.

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
the worst thing about hillll is that she is boring and no one is excited to vote for her while theres a lot of people that will be very excited to vote against her

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp

Tsinava posted:

they loving have to be saving the bill clinton pedo plane thing for rainy day or something, but honestly it's bill loving clinton and having sex with teenage girls is an almost celebrated pasttime in america anyways i dont think anyone will care even though its extemely messed up and not good.

please elaborate on bill clinton pedo plane

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
you gotta be some kind of lovely billionaire to get caught banging teens, must be new money

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
i cant wait to hear hill dog drop the yall bomb at every opportunity

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
women loathe the hill dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015