Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
s.

I've never seen the Godfather and I probably never will. What other super popular movies have you never seen before goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
me neither i have never seen the godfather or shawshank redemption

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
ive never seen casablanca

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I have no interest in The Dark Knight

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

I haven't seen that movie where op's mom is getting hosed by chris farley and john candy and yet she is the fattest one there

e: this was back when they were still alive so I'm saying op's mom is a big fat whore

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Otto von Ruthless posted:

ive never seen casablanca

I watched that movie a few years ago because I thought I would try and become some sort of classic movie buff or something. I didn't get it. Maybe it was great for its time, but it was pretty boring to me.

Bareback Werewolf fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Apr 12, 2015

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

SweetKarma posted:

I watched that movie a few years ago because I thought I would try and become some sort of classic movie buff or something. I didn't get it. Maybe it was great for its time, but it was pretty boring to me.

the issue might be you

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

ive never seen the godfather either op

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Schweinhund posted:

the issue might be you

That was never in question.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
i have never seen romi and michelle's highschool reunion

Angel Salvadore
Apr 12, 2015

by XyloJW
Never seen a Woody Allen movie, and don't want to.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

Angel Salvadore posted:

Never seen a Woody Allen movie, and don't want to.

theyre bad like seriously the least redeeming of the pedophile film maker efforts

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I've never seen the Godfather or sequels, OP.

Nor have I seen Titanic.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

I took a class in high school where we watched all these classic movies, Casablanca was boring as poo poo but I slept through Godfather so I'm still cool

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

redshirt posted:

I've never seen the Godfather or sequels, OP.

Nor have I seen Titanic.

have you seen lolita

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

casual beep posted:

have you seen lolita

LOL oh man wow! Good one.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

redshirt posted:

LOL oh man wow! Good one.

yeah it was ok not his magnum opus but not bad for one of his earlier, less experimental works

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
You have to be a complete loser that has never known the love or touch of a woman to think Casablanca was boring.

F hole
May 13, 2008

I haven't seen the godfather but I have watched goodfellas and the sopranos so I've met my quota of italian mobster media

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
i only watch anime

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You disrespect me, now my code of honor demands I kill you.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
i've never seen ferris bueller's day off, and the only plot points i know about are from cracked articles and seth macfarlane show jokes

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I've never seen a fast and furious movie nor E.T.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
You're not missing much with fast and furious. I know that one dude died recently, but I still can't comprehend how Furious 7 was a blockbuster hit.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
never seen star wars or its sequels

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

I haven't seen die hard, don't ever plan to. Take that, annoying 30 year old white dudes

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Outpost22 posted:

never seen star wars or its sequels

I have only seen the prequels.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
The Godfather insists upon itself.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Seen most of the super popular ones. Most of the greats. The only major flick I haven't seen is Shitlers list and I just don't give a poo poo about holocaustploitation films.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Matey posted:

I haven't seen die hard, don't ever plan to. Take that, annoying 30 year old white dudes

I know a guy that's never seen any of the Terminator movies or any of the Predator movies. He's a 30 year old man.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I never saw the third Matrix movie.

The second was really bad so I lost interest. People were all "Well it's not good, but it's a bit better than the second one", and that's not a good sell, I don't get why people fell for it.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Waltzing Along posted:

Seen most of the super popular ones. Most of the greats. The only major flick I haven't seen is Shitlers list and I just don't give a poo poo about holocaustploitation films.

That's another one I haven't seen. I feel like I can't stand anything that has to do with WWII or the Holocaust anymore. There's only so much a person can take.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I never saw the third Matrix movie.

The second was really bad so I lost interest. People were all "Well it's not good, but it's a bit better than the second one", and that's not a good sell, I don't get why people fell for it.

I saw it but I don't remember anything about it. Then again I don't remember anything about the second one either.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

SweetKarma posted:

I know a guy that's never seen any of the Terminator movies or any of the Predator movies. He's a 30 year old man.
Who are you and how do you know me?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Also I haven't seen any of the "lead up" movies to the Avengers. Not even Iron Man. I saw the Avengers, but only on an airplane, so I'm sure I missed the subtle nuances.

I saw Guardians of the Galaxy, but that's because people went nuts over it and said it wasn't even really a superhero film. I saw the DVD for cheap in a grocery store (no idea how the film hit it so big but still went to DVD early and cheap before the hype even died down).

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
Just watched 'Alien' for the first time.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Yeah, I don't even bother with superhero movies. I thought The Dark Knight was good but I couldn't get through The Dark Knight Rises. I couldn't understand what Bane was saying and I really didn't care to know anyway. All other comic book movies just don't grab my interest.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Pulp Can Move posted:

Just watched 'Alien' for the first time.

One of my favorite movies. Did you like it?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

SweetKarma posted:

Yeah, I don't even bother with superhero movies. I thought The Dark Knight was good but I couldn't get through The Dark Knight Rises. I couldn't understand what Bane was saying and I really didn't care to know anyway. All other comic book movies just don't grab my interest.

Bane was a Communist super hero. He hated Capitalism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012

SweetKarma posted:

One of my favorite movies. Did you like it?

It was good poo poo, brother.

• Locked thread