Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I love US Imperialism.
I think US Imperialism is bad and its wrong to assume "might makes right" - also a lot of people have died. Really hosed up.
I love Death and embrace it. I want more death. It's beautiful how we murder people for Imperial Gain. I work to help out Greed and Slaughter.
View Results

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

We have become a Nazi monster in the eyes of the whole world—a nation of bullies and bastards who would rather kill than live peacefully. We are not just Whores for power and oil, but killer whores with hate and fear in our hearts. We are human scum, and that is how history will judge us. No redeeming social value. Just whores. Get out of our way, or we’ll kill you.

Well, poo poo on that dumbness. George W. Bush does not speak for me or my son or my mother or my friends or the people I respect in this world. We didn’t vote for these cheap, greedy little killers who speak for America today—and we will not vote for them again in 2002. Or 2004. Or ever.

Who does vote for these dishonest shitheads? Who among us can be happy and proud of having all this innocent blood on our hands? Who are these swine? These flag-sucking half-wits who get fleeced and fooled by stupid little rich kids like George Bush?

They are the same ones who wanted to have Muhammad Ali locked up for refusing to kill gooks. They speak for all that is cruel and stupid and vicious in the American character. They are the racists and hate mongers among us—they are the Ku Klux Klan.

I piss down the throats of these Nazis.

And I am too old to worry about whether they like it or not. gently caress them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
i would take nixon and his cronies over the bush gang in a heartbeat

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
You're really mad tonight THS, please take a deep breath and calm down.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

voted I love Death and embrace it. I want more death. It's beautiful how we murder people for Imperial Gain. I work to help out Greed and Slaughter.

also hail satan, 666, etc

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

TEAYCHES posted:

We have become a Nazi monster in the eyes of the whole world—a nation of bullies and bastards who would rather kill than live peacefully. We are not just Whores for power and oil, but killer whores with hate and fear in our hearts. We are human scum, and that is how history will judge us. No redeeming social value. Just whores. Get out of our way, or we’ll kill you.

Well, poo poo on that dumbness. George W. Bush does not speak for me or my son or my mother or my friends or the people I respect in this world. We didn’t vote for these cheap, greedy little killers who speak for America today—and we will not vote for them again in 2002. Or 2004. Or ever.

Who does vote for these dishonest shitheads? Who among us can be happy and proud of having all this innocent blood on our hands? Who are these swine? These flag-sucking half-wits who get fleeced and fooled by stupid little rich kids like George Bush?

They are the same ones who wanted to have Muhammad Ali locked up for refusing to kill gooks. They speak for all that is cruel and stupid and vicious in the American character. They are the racists and hate mongers among us—they are the Ku Klux Klan.

And I am too old to worry about whether they like it or not. gently caress them.

your gay

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
didn't read op but second one

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Feranon posted:

also hail satan, 666, etc

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
honest people dont exist.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Hunter Thompson is like Ayn Rand for liberals. Grow the gently caress up.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards

i would live this life if i could

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

casual beep posted:

The only thing stopping you is you.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

NotWearingPants posted:

The only thing stopping you is you.

also that's five hundred dollars a day in drugs and alcohol and cigarettes

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

NotWearingPants posted:

Hunter Thompson is like Ayn Rand for liberals. Grow the gently caress up.

Yeah not even close. Cute attempt at being edgy though.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

because when i think of hunter s thompson i think of mainstream american "liberalism"

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Man I love that guy's writing but Chivas is garbage tier scotch

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Harald posted:

One of the things you learn from reading his correspondence (which owns, by the way) is that HST was perpetually broke.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Harald posted:

good alcohol gets you into a partying mood, bad alcohol makes you think

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I'm 28 and I've never voted before. Is that bad?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Harald posted:

this is probably the most gbs post ever posted

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

SweetKarma posted:

I'm 28 and I've never voted before. Is that bad?

Every election a bunch of dead people vote. What's your excuse?

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
There are times, however, and this is one of them, when even being right feels wrong. What do you say, for instance, about a generation that has been taught that rain is poison and sex is death? If making love might be fatal and if a cool spring breeze on any summer afternoon can turn a crystal blue lake into a puddle of black poison right in front of your eyes, there is not much left except TV and relentless masturbation. It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat poo poo and die.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

olin posted:

There are times, however, and this is one of them, when even being right feels wrong. What do you say, for instance, about a generation that has been taught that rain is poison and sex is death? If making love might be fatal and if a cool spring breeze on any summer afternoon can turn a crystal blue lake into a puddle of black poison right in front of your eyes, there is not much left except TV and relentless masturbation. It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat poo poo and die.

what

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
op, every time you ask yourself how americans could elect such hellfuckers watch some Larry the Cable guy and remember that he's worth like 50 million dollars

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Harald posted:

op, every time you ask yourself how americans could elect such hellfuckers watch some Larry the Cable guy and remember that he's worth like 50 million dollars

Larry is rich, alive, and was Tow Mater in Cars. He's a national treasure. HST is a dead bitch who killed himself because he sucked.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKq5wmCz0wM

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Harald posted:

Chivas is fine, the only thing more dumb and gay than pretending any wine over ten dollars is preferable to another is getting picky about hard alcohol if you're going to drink more than two glasses of it.

casual beep posted:

Go read Naked Lunch to see how a real nigga do.

HST is a rad dude and good writer though. Alas his Coloradoness saved him from the complete corruption that Burroughs wallowed in.

raton fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Apr 12, 2015

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

being really into hunter s. thompson has been a really good red flag for me w/r/t dating

bukowski and burroughs are also really good markers of a guy who will probably total his car while high and have to bum rides off you all the time and make you listen to the loving decemberists on his ipod every. single. time

cams
Mar 28, 2003

hst has been a hero of mine ever since i was a kid but i've really grown beyond the "grr the world is terrible and there's nothing we can do about it so let's just be selfish forever" types.

still enjoy his writing and his cartoon character life

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Oh Hell No posted:

being really into hunter s. thompson has been a really good red flag for me w/r/t dating

bukowski and burroughs are also really good markers of a guy who will probably total his car while high and have to bum rides off you all the time and make you listen to the loving decemberists on his ipod every. single. time

the insecure about my manhood trifecta

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TEAYCHES posted:

op you are gay and you will not have chlirden

stop impotently raging against the world, gently caress some twinks and fade away into oblivion with a smile

god bles

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

good, cool

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Top City Homo posted:

op you are gay and you will not have chlirden

stop impotently raging against the world, gently caress some twinks and fade away into oblivion with a smile

god bles

tell it to the thousands dead

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TEAYCHES posted:

tell it to the thousands dead

the dead dont care

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1994/07/he-was-a-crook/308699/

quote:

If the right people had been in charge of Nixon's funeral, his casket would have been launched into one of those open-sewage canals that empty into the ocean just south of Los Angeles. He was a swine of a man and a jabbering dupe of a president. Nixon was so crooked that he needed servants to help him screw his pants on every morning. Even his funeral was illegal. He was queer in the deepest way. His body should have been burned in a trash bin.
Some people will say that words like scum and rotten are wrong for Objective Journalism -- which is true, but they miss the point. It was the built-in blind spots of the Objective rules and dogma that allowed Nixon to slither into the White House in the first place. He looked so good on paper that you could almost vote for him sight unseen. He seemed so all-American, so much like Horatio Alger, that he was able to slip through the cracks of Objective Journalism. You had to get Subjective to see Nixon clearly, and the shock of recognition was often painful.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Nixon was one hell of a son of a bitch.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Horatio Alger wrote a book called Ragged Dick and it's a crime against the people of the Untied States of America that that book has never been a question on Jeopardy, mostly so that after dinner effete slob in a beige suit announces "What is Ragged Dick" Alex Trebec can say "Like you don't know" and look at the contestant in a fatherly way.

raton fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Apr 12, 2015

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Reading his 80s anthology (year of the swine?) you can feel he started to get tired. Shame. The Great Shark Hunt is still the best though.

• Locked thread