Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

splashes your buttcheeks with the 33% water, 33% piss and 33% poo poo solution you just made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I poop standing so no

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

you need a european poop shelf

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I hate when the turd curls around and touches my fat balls, rolls off and then makes that sound like when you throw the biggest rock you can find into a pond. *BADOOOOOK* Ah! Darn! Shitpisswater on my anus AND balls!? Lol guess I'll die of colera now.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Eat some fiber man. It should just slide out with no problems. Getting regular is the moment you realize you're an adult.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Don't you hate it when you drink tons of alcohol and diarrhea so hard into the toilet it splashes shitwater all over your rear end, taint, and balls.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Chonchon posted:

splashes your buttcheeks with the 33% water, 33% piss and 33% poo poo solution you just made

What is the other one percent?

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

NurhacisUrn posted:

its u

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Hobohemian posted:

Eat some fiber man. It should just slide out with no problems. Getting regular is the moment you realize you're an adult.

This is the saddest form of "adulthood", right up there with "I don't use ketchup, I'm a big boy now."

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

NurhacisUrn posted:

It's the ownage because the 1% owns everything.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

This is the saddest form of "adulthood", right up there with "I don't use ketchup, I'm a big boy now."

How the hell are you supposed to enjoy a well-done steak after you just got a circumcision prior to fighting a specific number of 5 year olds with limited combat training?

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

Blistex posted:

How the hell are you supposed to enjoy a well-done steak

would rather get poo poo piss water on my balls tbqh

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

Plateaulet is the superior toilet.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
klingons are definitely the worst poo poo

worse even than red ring

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I just poop.

I dont have splashback problems.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

:vince:

Pantsless Hero
May 25, 2004

Serv-Bot will kick your ass.

Chonchon posted:

Neptune's kiss in all its glory.

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

psyopmonkey posted:

I just poop.

I dont have splashback problems.

Check your poop privilege

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Chonchon posted:

Check your poop privilege

Check your dumb butt problems

:colbert:

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
The trick is to poop on a plate and then use a fork to scrape it into the toilet. Don't you guys know the toilet is just a fancy garbage disposal???

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

psyopmonkey posted:

Check your dumb butt problems

:colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zatFoVQb6xQ

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

waste as much as possible yay

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

LOL what kinda bitchmade is scared about noise when pooping (other than Japanese chicks)

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
i use a public restroom at work all the time and let me tell you no dude is afraid of noise when pooping

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

He who poops loudest and pees hardest is the most dominant man in the restroom and gets to use the subservient males' shirts to dry his hands off.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Klingons orbiting Uranus

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

This is the weakest bowl-fill I've ever seen. 1.8gpf for the win.

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
Booze makes me poo poo red, why? I ain't googlin' poo poo. Is it just the concentrated anger coming out?

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
your dying

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
Yeah yeah, we all are, now talk about my poo poo.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

yesssssssssssssss

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

One time my poop was blue. Like Ocean at a tropical paradise blue. I was freaked out, but then I remember i had been eating a bunch of those lovely cake decoration candies that were blue.

I keep thinking about eating green ones to make my poop green for St. Paddy's day, but those candies are vile and I'm never touching them again.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Cthulu Carl posted:

One time my poop was blue. Like Ocean at a tropical paradise blue. I was freaked out, but then I remember i had been eating a bunch of those lovely cake decoration candies that were blue.

I keep thinking about eating green ones to make my poop green for St. Paddy's day, but those candies are vile and I'm never touching them again.

lifehack eat a lot of capn crunch crunch berries and it turns your turd a majestic forest green

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I don't get that much, but I pretty much clog every toilet I poop in because of the sheer size of my massive dumps.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Tsinava posted:

Don't you hate it when you drink tons of alcohol and diarrhea so hard into the toilet it splashes shitwater all over your rear end, taint, and balls.

lol I did this in a gas station bathroom earlier today and now I'm going to kill myself

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
i love it.

love it. love it. love it.

the sound is soooo amazing. soooo soothing.

Aug 4, 2010

nothing better than making GBS threads on the clock and stinking out the staff bathroom

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
if you pee and poo poo so much that you have equal parts water/poo poo/pee you should go the bathroom more then every 3 days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I got 99 problems but poo poo ain't one.

• Locked thread