Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Tafferling posted:

"Your son is not completely miserable so gently caress you!"
Go 'mmurica

Miserable?

The kid gets to eat nothing but ice cream, pudding, and apple sauce until he gets baby teeth dentures he can use to gross out the kids at school. Sounds like he's got it made.

How would ye even replace baby teeth? That poo poo's gonna be a pain in the rear end when his real teeth start coming in one at a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

A. Beaverhausen posted:

I've never had a pit bite me. The little bastard kid probably hosed with the poor thing.

You are loving human garbage

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
pit bulls are probably perfectly fine dogs if they're trained and socialized correctly but the shitheads who buy them never ever do that so welp

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

pit bulls are probably perfectly fine dogs if they're trained and socialized correctly but the shitheads who buy them never ever do that so welp

nope

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
There should be a law that says anyone who specifically wants a pit bull is not allowed to have one and has to have a poodle.

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

training a pit bull correctly is training it to kill things so i think their owners tend to do a wonderful job actually

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Amarcarts posted:

There should be a law that says anyone who specifically wants a pit bull is not allowed to have one and has to have a poodle.

Aren't poodles pieces of poo poo?

They should be forced to get an old southern hound dog that only sleeps on the porch and maybe occasionally lets out a single howling bark.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

i used to think that but i learned in the last thread that even people who raise them as responsibly as possible still have to have rules like "never leave two pitbulls with each other unattended", "never leave a pit bull around other animals unattended" and "have a leash on the pit bull if they're around your golden retriever in the back yard"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

the percentage of people that do this for black labs is pathetically low; much less mouth breathing 8A welfare "mobile" home SNAP recipients crusing to Quick Trip at 10:30 am every morning for a 40.

naem
May 29, 2011

Ever watch a shepherd instinctively herd a bunch of ducks or children? Pits are the same only murdering

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Cthulu Carl posted:

Aren't poodles pieces of poo poo?

They should be forced to get an old southern hound dog that only sleeps on the porch and maybe occasionally lets out a single howling bark.

They are pieces of poo poo, but they are very smart. This would pose a problem because the average poodle is smarter than the average pit bull owner.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sojenus posted:

training a pit bull correctly is training it to kill things so i think their owners tend to do a wonderful job actually

don't know poo poo bout dogs so I'll just agree with you and move on

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

Ever watch a shepherd instinctively herd a bunch of ducks or children? Pits are the same only murdering

this is the best way to look at in, big penis guy is right.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

look into these eyes and tell me you hate pitbulls

their owners are usually stupid (for example, this dog's owner hasn't spayed her) but goddammit, they never lose their puppy dog eyes

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Pit bulls are basically mordor hounds.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
Pit bulls are a very urban dog, if you know what I mean.

naem
May 29, 2011

Y-Hat posted:

their owners are usually stupid (for example, this dog's owner hasn't spayed her) but goddammit, they never lose their puppy dog eyes

She just wants you to like her and to be your pal, and all her instincts tell the best way to achieve this goal is murdering

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Pit bulls offer an efficient way for white-trash parents to neglect and physically abuse their children at the same time

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

also a good way to determine what apartment complex to move to get away from people who own pitbulls

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Breeding: a process that encourages particular physical traits, including the those of the brain

Somehow this does not apply to pit bulls.

May the eating of children never end.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
dont euthanize smash!

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Ben Smash posted:

dont euthanize smash!

Couldn't even kill a child. Send it back to the factory, imo.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Ork of Fiction posted:

Couldn't even kill a child. Send it back to the factory, imo.

But then it'll just be kids at a trailer park not getting killed.

There's no good answer.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
I dunno the pit I adopted is a little pussy. a huskie charged at him and he ran to me scared shitless instead of ripping it to shreds. my next dog will be a german shepard or a bull mastiff.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
crossbreed pitbulls with indian men. they'll rip off your face, then rape you

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
my next dog will be redshirt

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Y-Hat posted:

Unlike most dogs whose puppy eyes fall out during sexual maturation and are replaced by glowing red adult eyes which permanently scowl

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
pitbulls? more like shitbulls~

if i were an amerikkkan cop i'd empty a clip into every pitbull in shooting range

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
maybe the kid was an rear end in a top hat

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
I have two pit bulls and they are the best dogs

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
euth every dog and person imo

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Y-Hat posted:

i hate pitbulls

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Horniest Manticore posted:

crossbreed pitbulls with indian men. they'll rip off your face, then rape you

What if it's the feathers kind?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Zzulu posted:

maybe the kid was an rear end in a top hat

could be, but that doesn't preclude the pitbull being a murder machine

everybody in this entire story looks like a guilty party. mom looks like she gives bjs to henry the eighth (the cheap british knockoff version of t-nugz) on the reg

v Oh, Daily Mail link that's why. I see the .co.uk suffix and my reading comprehension goes to poo poo :v:

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Apr 12, 2015

gallop w/a boner
Aug 16, 2002

Hell Gem
Why does everyone keep posting comments on them being british? The article says this happened in WA.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
dog gay, so what

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

gallop w/a boner posted:

Why does everyone keep posting comments on them being british? The article says this happened in WA.

They're Australian? same thing.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

texaholic posted:

dog gay, so what

Do all gay dogs go to heaven?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Y-Hat posted:

I'm not looking at their eyes when they attack me, I'm looking at their teeth.

• Locked thread