Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Great movie. 5 stars imo. But now I'm wondering: if you had big vampire teeth, would that actually make it easier to eat meat?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Vim Fuego posted:

Great movie. 5 stars imo. But now I'm wondering: if you had big vampire teeth, would that actually make it easier to eat meat?

vampires suck blood. how do you not know this

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

dorf

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
what do vampires peepee

Pierat
Mar 29, 2008
ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THE BNP
watch blade II and blade III, but you can skip the reboot with harrison ford

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
They made a Blade tv show as well. It didn't last too long though

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Blade was the first movie I saw on DVD.

Well that's my story.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Blade was the first movie I saw on DVD.

Well that's my story.

First DVD I bought.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
came expecting to see a picture of a goon staring at a katana, left having to pee

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Vim Fuego posted:

it would make it easier to eat beat if knives weren't invented and we still had to hunt down our meals, op

the blade movies own, though. that van helsing movie was okay too since cate blanchett was a :eyepop: gypsy

Iceberg-Slim
Oct 7, 2003

no re okay
Some mother fuckers always trying to ice skate uphill

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
kris kristofferson is a badass

Iceberg-Slim
Oct 7, 2003

no re okay

Iceberg-Slim posted:

Some mother fuckers always trying to ice skate uphill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXhKzY0BKwY

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

Pierat posted:

watch blade II and blade III, but you can skip the reboot with harrison ford

Blade 3 sucked, sorry OP.

The dialog was unintentionally hilarious, especially all the dumb, "Cuntflopping shitdicks!" swearing.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

RideTheSpiral posted:

Yeah I know, but vampires arent real (probably?) Anyway, i looked it up and theres like 900 calories in a liter of blood. So a vamp would have to drink like 2 or 3 liters a night. That's a lot.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

i think if vampres eat meat they at least get a tummy ache?

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Vim Fuego posted:

Yeah I know, but vampires arent real (probably?) Anyway, i looked it up and theres like 900 calories in a liter of blood. So a vamp would have to drink like 2 or 3 liters a night. That's a lot.

if a vampire's entire diet consists of blood, how do they check their poops for blood to identify colon cancer?
Please stay safe vampire bros

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.
Yeah OP I watched it as well. I was more curious on who did the tanning work on La Magra's loving skin! Was it that dude who made epic leather armor in Fallout 2? I'm thinking it was, cuz that dude is leather. Like Mad Max's crotch protector leather.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
motherfuckers always trying to ice skate up hill

naem
May 29, 2011

I liked Parker posey's evil vampire lady but I felt bad she had to wear those teeth and schtalk schlike schthisch sch schtht schch

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Movie owns and the sequel is great too. Trinity sucks balls. Never got over the stupid poo poo where vampire hunter girl has to gently caress around with her Apple iPod (camera closeup on ipod) before fighting.

Best bit in the first one is when that random security guard at the hospital starts shooting at Blade and he's all like "Motherfucker, are you out of your drat mind?"

edit: no wait it's when Kris Kirstofferson bursts in and goes "catch you fuckers at a bad time?"

DGib
Jan 22, 2010
the moment in blade 1 where blade cuts the dude's head off and then catches the sunglasses and puts them on and the music comes on is the greatest artistic achievement in mankinds history and i am not kidding

DGib fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Apr 12, 2015

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Movie bad

Never seen

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Business Gorillas posted:

the blade movies own, though. that van helsing movie was okay too since cate blanchett was a :eyepop: gypsy

Van Helsing sucked watch Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters instead Its like Van Helsing except fun and gory

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

i like the original ending where dorf becomes a big blob of red goo monster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnzen9QCmrs

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
I think it was True Blood that had the vampires have their vampire teeth on the teeth just next to the front ones instead of having four between them man that poo poo looked loving dumb and gay almost as much as that stupid switchblade thing they did loving stupid as hell loving dumb as poo poo.

Meanwhile Blade was so cool it gave Wesley Snipes schizophrenia.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Junkfist posted:

Meanwhile Blade was so cool it gave Wesley Snipes schizophrenia.

My theory is that he refuses to treat the syphilis he got from hordes of asian prostitutes.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Manny Suave
Apr 5, 2011

naem posted:

I liked Parker posey's evil vampire lady but I felt bad she had to wear those teeth and schtalk schlike schthisch sch schtht schch

It also sucked that Dracula decided he needed to be super cool and call himself "Drake" or some poo poo and wore shirts unbuttoned to his navel and looked more like a bouncer at a Persian night club than a serious and threatening uber-vampire

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

RideTheSpiral posted:

lol owned.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Blade 2 the vampire dude Nomak was played by a dude called Luke Goss. When I saw it at the cinema years ago I saw his name and thought "the same dude from the 80s pop group?" and yes, it was... Never knew he'd turned his hand to acting.

Drummer;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvQTTA9raJU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
No op those enlarged canines might make it easier to bite and hold prey in your mouth, but they are poo poo for cutting into and eating flesh. You want good sharp incisors for that

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

Manny Suave posted:

It also sucked that Dracula decided he needed to be super cool and call himself "Drake" or some poo poo and wore shirts unbuttoned to his navel and looked more like a bouncer at a Persian night club than a serious and threatening uber-vampire

One of the many failures of Blade 3: the ridiculously miscast Dracula.

"A short muscled guy with no neck? To play the unstoppable, supreme evil villain? loving sold!"
-David S Goyer, director of Blade 3

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

Vim Fuego posted:

Great movie. 5 stars imo.

clicked to see if blade stood up to time and am glad that it did

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Doc Block posted:

One of the many failures of Blade 3: the ridiculously miscast Dracula.

"A short muscled guy with no neck? To play the unstoppable, supreme evil villain? loving sold!"
-David S Goyer, director of Blade 3

I'll never understand why they didn't just have Triple H play Dracula.

He used to wear lace back in the Hunter Hearst Helmsley days. He could have pulled it off.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

blade 3 owns best one

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

is this the one where he grabs onto a subway moving at full speed?

naem
May 29, 2011

There was/is a blade video game from the ps2 era that Activision®©™ uses when training it's video game testers as an example of a terrible buggy game

It's like nothing but bugs; continuity errors, collision issues, the wrong enemy character model attached to the wrong animation so nothing moves correctly, and things like a tutorial in which you climb flights of stairs and have fights on landings. Only there is nothing stopping you from ignoring each fight and walking to the next landing, and multiple voice overs play at once as dozens of enemy characters spawn on each landing until they push each other off like a waterfall and numbers start running down the screen randomly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Parallax Scroll posted:

blade 3 owns best one

Agreed. But how does scientist do blood lab work when she blind and no assistant?

• Locked thread