Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
"My administration oversaw the creation of over 15 million new jobs in the caramel and macchiato industries." :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
literally anything else as an av

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
*sips caramel macchiato while reading important papers*

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I've been in diplomatic talks with a country called France, it's obscure, you've probably never heard of it.

Lant
Jan 8, 2011

Muldoon
No seriously what the gently caress is a caramel macchiato

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Shop local becomes law punishable by removal of facial hair

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'm staying at the Cheyenne Mountain Complex these days. Oh, you've never heard of it? It's pretty underground.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
our main export is caramel macchiato

our main import is caramel macchiato

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
*takes down all portraits of presidents without beards*

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

This thread sucks. All the poo poo you can make fun of hipsters for and you're focusing on the starbucks thing?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
The White House Correspondence Dinner will be hosted by my humanities professor who lives in a trailer but he's so deep and knowledgeable about the world

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
For my first act as president I'm pooling all available resources to form the National Ultimate Frisbee League

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
No blood for machiatto

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
ugh, I'm getting rid of these nuclear warheads because a true society has no need for such weapons

*gets America nuked to poo poo by China/Russia within seconds*

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
lol caramel macchiato!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
I'm the prez. A hipster too.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Every city, town, street, mall, and hospital will now have a Starbucks installed; and alongside pizza, caramel waffles are now legally considered a vegetable.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
taft was goon

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Broenheim posted:

lol caramel macchiato!

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
*impeached following the events of cap'n jazz-gate

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
steve jobs will be replacing ben franklin on our currency

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
an organic free-range cruelty-free chicken in every pot and a salvaged fixed-gear road bike in every garage

Funxion
Nov 30, 2005

This man talks to empty chairs at conventions. Please help this man back to being an idol. Fight Alzheimers!
The S.Jobs Executive Order: Anyone using an Android device/programming "APPS (sec.) for Android/using the word "Android" or its derivatives will be charged with thought crimes and executed by injection of starbucks coffee (latte macchiato only).

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc