Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Crunk Abortion posted:

Since people asked, my expenses for the month come to $716.45 all in. Last month, I made $2,634.67, after taxes, not counting the 10% of my net paycheck that automatically gets diverted to a savings account. I posted this thread because I'm trying to make sure I pay this thing down in the most financially beneficial manner I have available to me. I made enough money last month to pay all my bills three times over. I don't need a second job to handle this loan, I just want the money I pay into it to do as much work for me as it can.

Then just pay it down as quickly as you can. I hope that there isn't an early payoff penalty. Also in the future, if you can't afford to replace a car when you wreck it, get collision/comprehensive insurance to cover it so you don't have to take out a 6 year loan for a 10 year old car at 16%. Jesus Christ man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread