Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Hahaha this further proves my theory that at least 50% of BMW and Audi owners are just poor people who are desperate not to look poor

Crunk Abortion posted:

That's assuming I'd qualify for 0% (I wouldn't) and that's assuming I'd like to own a Fit (I wouldn't.) I got the exact car that I wanted, and I have absolutely no intention of taking 6 years to pay this loan off at 16%. I'm in no way hurting for money, my budget is handled to the point where I could go out tomorrow and (assuming I was approved somehow) go buy a Fit to park next to my E46 and have no issues making both payments.

If your best advice is "sell your car at a loss and buy a beater", I guess I fail to see the point. I asked for advice because I'm looking to get better terms on the car I already bought (which I bought because I was sick of $2,000 piece of poo poo domestics.)

oxsnard fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Apr 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
I make over six figures and I'm too loving poor to own a BMW. You've written a lot of words to say "I want what I want and don't tell me how dumb I am in a thread where I simultaneously defend a 16% APR loan and try to find a way to get out of it."

I drive a KIA Forte btw and I'm 6'5" get the gently caress over yourself.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Only the finest German engineering can accommodate my unusually long six foot one frame

• Locked thread