Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It's a subtle piece of art and it's a shame that it's been snubbed in awards and recognition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Volume posted:

It's a subtle piece of art and it's a shame that it's been snubbed in awards and recognition

Tiny Furniture is in the criterion collection so why not, the whole thing is a joke now anyways.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Tittypiss

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Volume posted:

If "Salò, or The 120 Days of Sodom", a movie that features people being tortured, drinking pee and eating poo can be on there then I think Human Centipede can be too.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Hobohemian posted:

Tiny Furniture is in the criterion collection so why not, the whole thing is a joke now anyways.

I was gonna say the same thing, but about Chasing Amy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hector Beerlioz posted:

If "Salò, or The 120 Days of Sodom", a movie that features people being tortured, drinking pee and eating poo can be on there then I think Human Centipede can be too.

You're a dumb human being idiot retard.

• Locked thread