Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

They would have tolerated it if it had been Tyrion

Well, yeah, but Dinklage is cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
I really don't get it. It certainly wasn't the first on camera rape for the show. Hell, it wasn't even the first on camera rape of a main character on the show, yet suddenly people are getting up in arms about it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
This happened last year when Jaime jumped on Cersei.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
It's easier to get up in arms about a television show than to make any sort of positive impact on society.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

It's easier to get up in arms about a television show than to make any sort of positive impact on society.

True.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Hey man some of those posters were actively posting during the Baltimore Riots. Way to undermine them.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
These people that are so upset about rape are raping my hope in the human race.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
the opening of residue has ramsay wearing a tiny party hat :lol:

bengy81
May 8, 2010
It's amazing to me, that after 5 seasons people are still getting upset when the show makes them feel uncomfortable. But what do i know, I'm drunk.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Spoiler alert: Ramsey is probably gonna do awful poo poo to Sansa.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

holocaust bloopers posted:

Spoiler alert: Ramsey is probably gonna do awful poo poo to Sansa.

This is kink shaming and it's extremely problematic.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
It wasn't even graphic. I've seen worse on rugby tour.

TVIV should watch the greenhouse scene from Scum for a while till they can deal with serious poo poo being portrayed in an entirely fictional way. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FURx5txV4no

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

ded posted:

if everything goes right, she gets convicted by the holy court of smelly dudes and has to take a naked walk of shame back to the castle

Wasn't there some news about this scene being dumped (or relocated?) because the Spanish town that serves as King's Landing denied the film crew permission?

Also, outside of the sand snakes scene being lazy as gently caress, I felt like there was a lot more lazy poo poo this episode. Queen of Thorns knows what's up, confronts Cersei and then basically goes "welp" and leaves after Cersei sticks to the bullshit Olenna had already seen through? And Bronn & Jamie ride over a dune, go "oh, there's the watergardens", next scene they're there and so are the sand snakes (who can't fight for poo poo), milquetoast showdown, Hotah shows up with baby-halberd, everyone goes home.

Feels rushed as gently caress.

And god bless TVIV.

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Wasn't there some news about this scene being dumped (or relocated?) because the Spanish town that serves as King's Landing denied the film crew permission?

Also, outside of the sand snakes scene being lazy as gently caress, I felt like there was a lot more lazy poo poo this episode. Queen of Thorns knows what's up, confronts Cersei and then basically goes "welp" and leaves after Cersei sticks to the bullshit Olenna had already seen through? And Bronn & Jamie ride over a dune, go "oh, there's the watergardens", next scene they're there and so are the sand snakes (who can't fight for poo poo), milquetoast showdown, Hotah shows up with baby-halberd, everyone goes home.

Feels rushed as gently caress.

And god bless TVIV.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2779705/Cersei-Lannister-does-naked-walk-shame-Game-Of-Thrones-set.html

They just ended up buying the town off and doing it there.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Mr. Nice! posted:

Well, yeah, but Dinklage is cute.

And Iwan Rheon isn't?

I'd have hot man sex with him any day.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

annapacketstormaya posted:

And Iwan Rheon isn't?

I'd have hot man sex with him any day.

http://gfycat.com/DentalUniqueAustraliankelpie

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Well, that answers my question of how they were going to cover her tattoos.

sky shark
Jun 9, 2004

CHILD RAPE IS FINE WHEN I LIKE THE RAPIST
Ramsay Cures Sansa

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

sky shark posted:

Ramsay Cures Sansa

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
well he certainly cured one thing about her

:tutbutt::smuggo:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

sky shark posted:

Rape Cures Sansa

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

But makes the actress who plays her pretty hot
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sophie-turner-secretly-loved-sansa-stark-game-of-thrones-rape-2015195

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
been a serious lack of ladies getting their tittays out this season

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

been a serious lack of ladies getting their tittays out this season

Daenerys is going to be marrying that noble from Meereen pretty soon, maybe we'll get some wedding night titties?

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Daenerys is going to be marrying that noble from Meereen pretty soon, maybe we'll get some wedding night titties?

The actress decided that since she's so crucial to the role/show that she told the writers or crew or whatever that she wouldn't be getting naked on camera anymore.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Good for her.

Leaves more airtime for full-frontal male nudity :q:

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Anita Dickinme posted:

The actress decided that since she's so crucial to the role/show that she told the writers or crew or whatever that she wouldn't be getting naked on camera anymore.

I heard that Ros also said that she didn't want to do as much nudity so they killed her off.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Syncopated posted:

I heard that Ros also said that she didn't want to do as much nudity so they killed her off.

:stonklol:

Leaves more airtime for full-frontal male nudity :q:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

it's HBO. I think it's implied you will be showing titties. Or killed off quickly if you don't. Makes sense.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

haha

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Anita Dickinme posted:

Rude as gently caress imo

rifles
Oct 8, 2007
is this thing working
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs7xO5P3Az4

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Mr. Nice! posted:

A bunch of people here seemed genuinely upset that Sansa was getting raped.

But they're married under the Seven, this couldn't have been rape.
That said did he put it in the pink or the stink? If it was the latter could explain her "mwahhhh" face.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

elite_garbage_man posted:

she never said no

she never said no

she never said no

she never said no

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Larp'ers LOL

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

something i can get behind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

shouldve just had bronn dust em, who the gently caress cares about some random fantasy rab broads?

• Locked thread