Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Pretty sure the mountain is gonna wake up transgender when Qyburnn is finally done with his experiments.

Also Varys and Theon are genderless I guess.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

They're eunuchs just like the unsullied. They didn't change genders. Just losing their penis doesn't mean they aren't still men.

It doesn't help

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

At least Dany has Tyrion now

Adding your best character to your worst character has to make at least mediocre scenes right?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Mad Dragon posted:

I'm sure she has dyed hair, horn rimmed glasses, and a lot of cats.

People like that are genetically predisposed to want numerous cats. It's so nature can take its course when they die alone and nobody finds them for 2-4 weeks.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

finally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Dingleberry posted:

...the ancient whore art of the Thigh-gina and Ramsey was actually just dry humping thighs pressed tightly together????

:stare:

• Locked thread