Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

if there were 5 leaks then 2 more weeks til caught up

I only knew about 4 leaked episodes, so the show caught up to the leaks yesterday. Just in time too, since my new apartment apparently has HBO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

better than the red woman's that for sure.

i'm assuming

Well, not really.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

So I take it they're both running the gently caress away from the books and both spoiling the unreleased books at this point?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

ded posted:

if everything goes right, she gets convicted by the holy court of smelly dudes and has to take a naked walk of shame back to the castle

Wasn't there some news about this scene being dumped (or relocated?) because the Spanish town that serves as King's Landing denied the film crew permission?

Also, outside of the sand snakes scene being lazy as gently caress, I felt like there was a lot more lazy poo poo this episode. Queen of Thorns knows what's up, confronts Cersei and then basically goes "welp" and leaves after Cersei sticks to the bullshit Olenna had already seen through? And Bronn & Jamie ride over a dune, go "oh, there's the watergardens", next scene they're there and so are the sand snakes (who can't fight for poo poo), milquetoast showdown, Hotah shows up with baby-halberd, everyone goes home.

Feels rushed as gently caress.

And god bless TVIV.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

holocaust bloopers posted:

So we can all agree the Dorne plot line was the worst story this season?

I'll eat a few episodes of bad plot and terrible acting for that rack, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

ded posted:

oh wow. some nice cg head placement then

Pretty much. My first reaction was "No way, hers are way smaller", but then along the 45 minute shameshameshameshameshame walk, I ended up being convinced it was her and they somehow knocked it out of the park regarding covering her tats.

• Locked thread