Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Maybe next week we'll get an answer if The Hound is alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
hella strong boob game this episode

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
All I know is Maergery is not long for this world. Hope Tonnen gets his fill of that trim cuz it'll be gone soon.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Clearly Ramsey Bolton ought to take the crown for the seven kingdoms if only to enrage the maximum amount of people.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Tommen is too busy exploring Maergery's pussy game. He's not even a factor.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Still no definitive answer if the Hound is dead or not.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
*Carcetti

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

feedmyleg posted:

For a second there I was afraid we were going to get a Sophie nude scene. The bath scene felt like it was foreshadowing it, and I think the number one thing the show could do to make us all uncomfortable and horrified would be showing that girl we all watched grow up in a sexual context. I was so glad only her back was exposed.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

And it'd be a perfectly normal response (while watching the show) if they were talking about Sansa Stark.

But of course they aren't. They're talking about the professional actor who plays Sansa Stark.

Creepy fuckin' goons. They are why comic conventions have those bizarre D-List Celeb "Petting Zoos".

Spot on.

Their innocent genre jerkoff fantasy girl grew up, which is upsetting to them.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

In the books, I'm pretty sure Theon's face throws out the opening pitch of the cosummation.

We could've had twice (thrice?) as much rape in that scene.

Yea, Theon serves as a fluffer. GRRM had gone even further than the show. And "agency" is TVIV's favorite buzzword they grabbed off of Jezebel.com.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

elite_garbage_man posted:

wtf does that even mean

Agency represents a character's free will or control over their life and decisions.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
So what are the odds that everything backfires on Cersei?!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Can we all agree everything in Dorne, and involving the Martells, is just outright boring?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Same. What we got was a wet fart of a fight scene that reeked of something they whipped together in 20 minutes.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
We've been getting plotlines that are either total misfires right from the get go (the religious fanatics, Dorne) to ones that are rapidly declining (Sansa, Arya) while very promising ones are not getting the attention they deserve (Tommen).

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Oh, even the Dany stuff isn't going well. GoT generally has a weak middle season run anyhow, so I'm hoping that everything will pick up to close out the season well.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
http://www.themarysue.com/we-will-no-longer-be-promoting-hbos-game-of-thrones/

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
This happened last year when Jaime jumped on Cersei.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

It's easier to get up in arms about a television show than to make any sort of positive impact on society.

Hey man some of those posters were actively posting during the Baltimore Riots. Way to undermine them.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Spoiler alert: Ramsey is probably gonna do awful poo poo to Sansa.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That was a good episode. Margaery is still hot even all filthy.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

So I just got done with last week's episode.

That's what sets folks off?

Yes.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I was hardcore pulling for Snow to bite it last night just to witness the Internet get very mad.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

If Stannis burns monsterface that'll be something that legit makes me sad about this show :smith:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
can we go back to maergery

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
hh

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Well that was loving unpleasant.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
So we can all agree the Dorne plot line was the worst story this season?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Untagged posted:

that ep was p f cool. for a moment i was thinking arya was gonna be the "younger" girl they tried to grab in the brothel, and she'd let it rip and slice and dice on those dudes :getin:. maybe next time.

also, dragon riding.

Actually I was thinking the show might have the balls to have Arya get raped. Imagine if they did that AND roasted Stannis' daughter all in one episode?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Has there been any posts in TVIV about how much more triggering Sansa's offscreen rape was compared to Stannis setting fire to his loving daughter while she was alive?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That's right. I haven't seen any outrage over anonymous child rape. No histrionic outbursts over quitting the show over such trivial matters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I think it's cool and good that Game Of Thrones has now reset Dany's plotline just for the sake of padding out to another season.

• Locked thread