Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

what the hell else am i going to do on a sunday night anyway

might as well wait

This, and I don't have the patience to wait five weeks for a new episode instead of just the one. Also:

ded posted:

ya 300mb poo poo quality versions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
That head bit in this episode was brilliant. Almost cried.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Booblord Zagats posted:

I have a feeling GRRM puts Danerys as the savior because there's way too much little miss perfect Mary Sue going on with her character at times.

Now that you've mentioned this I can only feel as though that was the whole point of the character, so when she dies everyone will be in shock and rage despite knowing nobody is safe in this show.

I love it.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

holocaust bloopers posted:

Still no definitive answer if the Hound is dead or not.

Means he's alive and is going to spring from the shadows at the perfect time and stab that knight woman dead.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Where is Bran? :mad:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I just want to see him flying around murdering Lanisters and eventually die.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

The hound got his rear end whooped by a woman. Stannis got outsmarted by drunk midget, ran in fear from Kings Landing when he and Arryn discovered that Robert's kids were bastards, and stabbed his little brother in the back to get a slightly bigger army. I like Stannis, but he's definitely got flaws.

Don't forget he burns people alive for not converting to Christianity the lord of light.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
These people that are so upset about rape are raping my hope in the human race.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Daenerys is going to be marrying that noble from Meereen pretty soon, maybe we'll get some wedding night titties?

The actress decided that since she's so crucial to the role/show that she told the writers or crew or whatever that she wouldn't be getting naked on camera anymore.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Syncopated posted:

I heard that Ros also said that she didn't want to do as much nudity so they killed her off.

:stonklol:

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Leaves more airtime for full-frontal male nudity :q:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I am deeply disappointed in the lack of floppy wieners this season.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Rad Lieutenant posted:

It doesn't help

http://i.imgur.com/VTvmjCZ.webm

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I imagine Ramsy would just so he could still kick Theon in the nuts or worse things. Ramsy doesn't seem like the type of guy to let such a potential torture tool go.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
But it's not physically shown or visualizing a helpless woman in a powerless position, so book rape is fine.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

:eyepop:

Would sit.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
It was passed down from Mormont's family and Jorah left it behind when he was banished from Westeros. Mormont gave it to Jon because father son relationship or something.

I only expected it to, like, not explode like every other weapon, not completely explode a Wraith or whatever the main White Walkers are called. :stare:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

The show is continuing the path of saying "gently caress the books" and I think it's better for that. I wonder if Jon will still get Ceseared.

I thought this was a spoiler thread for the show, not the books. I didn't want to know this. :smith:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

next week is the ninth episode. you know what happens on the ninth episode of the odd seasons? dead starks :getin:

Brandon Stark. Brandon Stark. :pray:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

My bad homie. I just found out about it myself last night.

It's okay. :glomp: At this point in the show it most likely doesn't matter. I had actually suspected this for a long while so the books aren't completely ruined for me. I can't see HBO killing off Jon at this point.

Just someone please shave off that neckbeard!

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

holocaust bloopers posted:

I was hardcore pulling for Snow to bite it last night just to witness the Internet get very mad.

This was the one thing I was thinking about when it looked like he was going to die and made me feel a little better.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Well a Stark didn't die.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
It actually bothered me more than most of the stuff that's happened in this show. That scream. :smith:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
My mom can barely remember anyone who isn't Jon Snow or Danny and it makes me so angry when she asks me what's going on even though we watch every episode together.

Also I wish Sam would speak up and just tell Jon he wants to be a Maester so he and Lily can get out of there.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

anne frank fanfic posted:

You still live with your mom and watch every game of thrones with her.

No, I live in her basement. :nallears:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
My lease ended and instead of signing another year contract for a place I would only be staying in for three months before I go off to boot I moved back in with my mom because she loves me and I'm a hero. TYVM

Booblord Zagats posted:

More so when you realize that emoticon is just him checking for the leak in his ceiling that happens everytime his stepdad flushes

If we actually had a basement our pipes would be top notch. :colbert:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
gently caress everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Nah, she's going to be the best Daredevil.

• Locked thread