Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Is it worth binge watching the other episodes or waiting for them to come out normally? Sure you've watched four in a row, but now you have to wait five weeks for an update.

I'll probably watch them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
They both got a firey crouch.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Oh Hey.

I'd give her my Iron Throne.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

This show has pretty much sucked the last few episodes. Is this all supposed to be like this, or is this all a diversion from the story? (Didn't read the books).

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

sky shark posted:

Rape Cures Sansa

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

it's HBO. I think it's implied you will be showing titties. Or killed off quickly if you don't. Makes sense.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

You are in fact the hottest woman I've ever seen, during the course of this episode that is. Please show me your tits.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

So no more mother of dragons tits huh? Guess the rumors were true.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

TCD posted:

would be like GoT's version of spring break Cancun.

Would watch.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Thought that might have been a baby-bump in that scene at first, but guess not. Rape babies GOT style is always a hoot.

Also, give me twenty men and I'll end this poo poo right here. :smug:.

Untagged fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Jun 1, 2015

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

So are the zombies zombies, and the white/blue eyes ones white walkers? Or does every north of the wall army conscript have white eyes, and only the pure blood baby converts are technically white walkers. Because this ep throws a bit of a wrench in to that whole thing.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

The zombies in season 1 all had magic glowing blue eyes. Everyone gets magic glowing blue eyes. Wights and Walkers. No wrench.

Oh aiight. Thanks buddy :glomp:.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Heard Arya Stark turned 18. :pedo:.

I'm always amazed they can make certain actors/actresses play characters that are much younger than they are appear so accurate.

Untagged fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jun 4, 2015

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

get the gently caress out

The way this shows been going there's no telling if any of the characters are safe from the child predator writers. Just warning you.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

ded posted:

makeup & costume

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

holocaust bloopers posted:

can we go back to maergery

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

that ep was p f cool. for a moment i was thinking arya was gonna be the "younger" girl they tried to grab in the brothel, and she'd let it rip and slice and dice on those dudes :getin:. maybe next time.

also, dragon riding.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

gently caress the plot line across the narrow sea, gently caress the North they get what they deserve, gently caress Dorne and their hot chicks with lovely petty jealously. All the cool people are pretty much dead. End it with Tyrion riding a dragon in the war against the White Walkers and let the show be done. gently caress this show.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Arya is totally boned right? Guess that plotline is toast too.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Zeroisanumber posted:

I don't think that it's a spoiler to tell you that throwing adversity at Arya just leads to her becoming even more badass.

Yeah, I wasn't aware she was supposed to loose it. Book chat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

What kind of guy looks at a pair of skinny suit pants and thinks, "Yeah, that's the epitome of class and style right there."

millenials.txt

• Locked thread