Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Ramsey Bolton you cretins. He's no longer a bastard.

John Snow, though, is the current high bastard in command.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I never had issues with HBO Go. Isn't it the exact same service or did they somehow screw it up?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

ded posted:

Sansha gunna shank a Bolton.

Yeah it's a departure from the books, but they've taken a fuckton of liberties anyways and are pretty much at the end of the fat gently caress's stories as it is so might as well go whole hog and just ignore GRRM.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

It was all the dream of an autistic Hodor

Pretty apt description of GRRM.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Well, Jon is eventually going to have the throne to sit at because he's actually Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark's kid and not the bastard of Ned.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

At least in my mind that's where the fat gently caress is eventually headed but he'll die from a heart attack long before he finishes the rest of his poo poo.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Cerci is going to get naked and whipped by the sparrows, but we're starting to get into the stuff that really is incomplete in books. The series will just keep going and doing whatever. They've pretty much been doing that anyways by leaving people out or changing entirely what people do and say.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dead Reckoning posted:

Well this season just got good. I'll be interested to see if Danerys is about to learn a valuable lesson about what happens when you try to please everyone, or if she's going to get bailed out by her dragons.

Also, is it just me, or did it seem weird that Tyrion was making GBS threads all over Jorah's plan to take him to Danerys when the other option was cashing him in for a lordship?

She's going to marry Hizdar, he's going to try to kill her, and she's going to flee on Drogon's back and go poo poo herself silly in the grasslands.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

What I'm saying is Dany is gonna die somehow and her dragons are going to flock to her nephew, John Snow, where he will then take the power of the beasts to slay the white walker king and then promptly go back to pouting on the wall about his dead wildling.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

your Book It! pin is in the mail, Mr. Nice

you already have our admiration

and now you have 10% off all purchases at participating Pizza Huts.

I haven't read any of the books. I've just thumbed through various wikis. Most of what I post is silly speculation because the fat gently caress hasn't written about it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

So you didn't actually read the books, you just looked up the CliffsNotes to impress people on the internet.

Cool.

Nah I just like wikis. :fishmech:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Book it was the poo poo back in the day. Free pizza? gently caress yeah.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

"Fewer."
"What?"
"Nothing."

That honestly made me like Stannis more.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

Stannis is the Judge Dredd of Westeros, bangs a flamin' hot side-chick on the reg, and is a sweetie pie to his monster-face daughter.

Stannis4King

I never got the impression that Stannis was screwing the red priest whatever her name is.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

ded posted:

He boned her at least once to make the shadow thing.

I thought that was just some dude she boned then they sacrificed him to make it happen. I didn't really pay much attention to the earlier seasons when watching them.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

ded posted:

no no sir. it takes KINGS BLOOD/SEED to make special poo poo like that!

Gotcha. Well, his grandmother was targaryean

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Welp one more victim for GoT leprosy

Can't wait to see him go zombie and wreck poo poo.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The hound got his rear end whooped by a woman. Stannis got outsmarted by drunk midget, ran in fear from Kings Landing when he and Arryn discovered that Robert's kids were bastards, and stabbed his little brother in the back to get a slightly bigger army. I like Stannis, but he's definitely got flaws.

Little Finger honestly seems like the most competent. Outside of his brothels being tossed by the fundies, everything has always worked out his way.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Anita Dickinme posted:

Don't forget he burns people alive for not converting to Christianity the lord of light.

Well, I mean in this universe he actually seems like the real god so i can't necessarily fault him for that. If they were in the real world and not fairy land full of gods and magic, then yeah, that would be loving horrible. But I mean, the lord of light is like the enemy of the ice king dude or something in their lore. The faceless dudes from Bravos worship him. I'm pretty sure the Valaryians did as well.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Looking forward to the inevitable downfall of Ramsey Bolton.*

Ramsey Bolton will probably become king of the realm.

One thing I've learnt is that meanness comes around.

Of course that means Bronn is going to get killed along with Jaime since they're completely off the rails now.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

She's a filthy fire crotch, but I have no doubt Roose will straighten her out.

Don't act like you don't love the ginger minge. :bigtran:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

A bunch of people here seemed genuinely upset that Sansa was getting raped.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Duzzy Funlop posted:

So I take it they're both running the gently caress away from the books and both spoiling the unreleased books at this point?

There will never be another book and HBO has full authority to do whatever the gently caress it wants with existing characters.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

Theon's the guy jerking off and crying in all those cuck vids
He's got nothing to jerk now, though.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Stabbing a pregnant woman repeatedly in the stomach is fine, but the rape of Sansa? Too far.

:goonsay:

But her agency! :qq:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

quote:

Rape, on the other hand, is expected.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I couldn't read anymore after that. :lol: at people getting actually mad at pretty much what everyone really knew would happen if they actually did get married. Was there ever any doubt that Sansa was not going to enjoy being a wife to Ramsey?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

They would have tolerated it if it had been Tyrion

Well, yeah, but Dinklage is cute.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

annapacketstormaya posted:

And Iwan Rheon isn't?

I'd have hot man sex with him any day.

http://gfycat.com/DentalUniqueAustraliankelpie

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

haha

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Sam Tully worked harder for that piece of pussy than any neckbearded goon ever. Not only does he have to get beat up for her, dude had to kill a god drat supernatural ice demon.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I haven't seen the episode yet, but it this WoC visibly trans? If not no dice.

Visibly cisgendered, I'm afraid.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I honestly can't remember if there are any transgendered people in the GoT universe. People are pretty ok with gay people, raping, and kiddy diddling, but there doesn't seem to be much genderbending.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Does Brienne count? I'm not convinced she doesn't have a dick.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Whip Slagcheek posted:

:barf: did not need that in my life

Here's something more your speed.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Pretty sure the mountain is gonna wake up transgender when Qyburnn is finally done with his experiments.

Also Varys and Theon are genderless I guess.

They're eunuchs just like the unsullied. They didn't change genders. Just losing their penis doesn't mean they aren't still men.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

i didn't know what piv was so i put it in google and this came up

https://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/piv-is-always-rape-ok/

thanks for that

I did the same thing. I skimmed through a bit of it, then I read the comments, then I tried to see if there was a bio pic for the author anywhere. I don't have the wherewithal to actually search beyond clicking a few links on that website, though.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I had to google what "PiV" was and clicked the first link. :negative:

I did that a few days ago. It's :stonk:

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

:eyepop:

It's not even a question. Jaime took that pussy.

I'd embed the video but they're all disabled for some stupid loving reason.

Yeah Cersei didn't seem to interested in loving on her son's grave but Jaime was not going to be denied

I knew a cook out in Japan that was getting swindled at least once a week by a hooker that was thigh loving him. When he actually got laid down in Okinawa he was pissed about all the money he had been dumping into her and she was lying the whole time.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

where'd jon's dragonglass sword come from? i forget

It's not dragonglass. It's valaryan steel which is the homeland of the targaryeans and the dragon tamers. I think it's named ice and has been handed down through the watch or something like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

ok well it hosed up that white walker like dragonglass would

Yeah it's just because it's valaryan (or however it's spelled) that has special fire properties. There isn't much around, though. Breanne, Tommen, and Jon Snow have the only ones I know of.

• Locked thread